What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flora Kleen?

Picked up a bottle of this today due to my ladies need to be harvested by after the weekend so i figured this stuff would get the job done..anyone else ran it with good results? The directions say 1-2tsp per watering can? i guess i'll do 2 tsp per gallon...this is my fist time using a clearing solution for havest, any feedback appreciated...thanks

DrGreenThumb

I use it to clear out my hydroton/hydro system for a flush. It really does clean out salt buildup in growing media. It does not directly "flush" the plant of salts/minerals/what-have-you. Just cleans your system.

Run it with nothing but plain water.

Lume

GH flora kleen....a little bit with standing 2-3day tap water about 10days before snip for soiless in 2-3l pots ....water reamaining days......watch ur water bubble through bottom of pots cleaning ur roots last week after using flora kleen.
It also ensures clean re-usable rooted mediums for the veggie garden outside.....

Lume

....and a tsp isnt much....in a little plastic measure cup its a bit at the bottom only......too much feeding plants flush will/definitely result in harsh lesstasteful finish.

Dirt Bag

Can Florakleen be used in tap water for maintenance flush between reservoir changes?
And does it typically require pH adjustment?