What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Martinique Smoking TOUR, into the Carribean

Lucky 7

just wanted to say that I´m very happy about threads like this one.

Sweeeeett!!!!! Let's get the boat out; hoist the mainsail & fire up a big one. Great report/pics, man.

Ganja baba

Veteran
titoon29 said:
Hi Dfa

Here are some picts i've taken but more will come...

cranmq4.jpg

crankr0.jpg

cranmk6.jpg

dscn3859rsolutiondelcracu9.jpg

So let's go for Sample #2

Smell : Kinda different from the first one, really hard to describe. Soft smell, really natural, spicey. 3/10

Bag Appeal Got one big branch with very fluffly buds. A lot of seeds. Trichs can be seen with naked eye on this one, but as the buds are fluffly there is not much. I was a little dissapointed by the bag appeal. 4/10

Smoke : The taste is nice, organic with an undertone which remains me of haze, but really soft. No barbecue smoke smell caused by seeds, despite they were many, that 's great.
The high comes really slowly, start 5 minutes after smoking and go up to 30 minutes... Mostly heady, kinda spiritual, can also make you laugh really hard.
this one is not overwhelming so you re still able to do things. :Muahaha:

High :6/10
Stone: 2/10, almost no stone
Taste: 7/10

cranin2.jpg

cranks1.jpg

cranjl9.jpg

I would give this one 5/10
She is strong but due to bad grow and curing there is too many leaves :Spank:, and not enough trichomes to hit you straight. But i'm sure properly grown it would be a heavy hitter. Good :rasta: ganja !

mate i can remember seeing this thread but couldnt reply before ..
man we should meet up in st vincent , you got the same thing going on , the same love for the caribbean ...
amazing fotos mate , your sunset is amazing , your thread is top notch . respect mate ,

Last edited:

8cyril8

:joint: Hello
Sa ka mache
For the best ganja in the lesser antilles. Novenber till Carnival is the best.
St Vincent is a super long flowering Sativa (almost a year) but the sun is free. Smoking it pure is the way or wrap in a natural tobaco leaves.
Generaly the best stash is send to USA or any other rich country.
And some creole to say bye
Tchimbe raid pa moli

:rasta:

SatoriSOG

8cyril8 said:
:joint: Hello
Sa ka mache
For the best ganja in the lesser antilles. Novenber till Carnival is the best.
St Vincent is a super long flowering Sativa (almost a year) but the sun is free. Smoking it pure is the way or wrap in a natural tobaco leaves.
Generaly the best stash is send to USA or any other rich country.
And some creole to say bye
Tchimbe raid pa moli

:rasta:

got a pic of this strain? i wanna see a 1 year grown bud

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hi all , cyril, white rabbit, moonunit, satorisog !

thanks for the good vibes, i loved my trip to the carribean !
if you want to see long flowering strains from the carribean check out ganja baba's thread satori...

++

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi stussy

thanks for your post ! the surf was not that good, i wasn't there at the best time, so the waves were mostly soft. But it was really awesome to surf without surf suit, as the water was about 28°C... but if you want to go to surf in the carribean, guadeloupe or barbados is best for surfers, and ganja can be found everywhere ! As it's not far from the US, i'ld say go there if you want sun, ganja, beach, surf :)

++

G

Nice thread! the good thing about the carribean is the buds are so cheap

I visited the Caribbean earlier this year, and it was beautiful.

I smoked some commercial sativa from st. vicent, while I was on st. marteen. The high was ok, a little better then the normal "mid-grade" here in the U.S. - all in the head no body.

It would be so fucking fun to grow down there....

odds

Thanks for postin' all this! Earlier in the thread you mentioned seeds-- I'm interested but don't yet have the ability to PM here, heh. Maybe you could shoot me a PM? I'm sure the positive feelings floated back to your home. Live well! :)

Buddle

Veteran
Titoon...Killer thread.Thx for taking the time.I was in St maartens in 1980 and had weed before I even got to my hotel..gotta love it.stay safe BL

Latest posts

Latest posts