What's new

NO FEVER COVID!

clearheaded

sars2 aka covid19 does not automatically give fever. friend tested positive for covid, no fever with little cough runny nose mostly just feeling very run down was major thing. only reason got tested was because was in contact via a person in contact with nurse who tested positive... obv careful people aswell taking it serious. somehow kids and husband didn't catch it.

Just wanted to let people know this is possible to not have a fever so don't spread it just cause you don't think u have a fever/virus!

Also I imagine in the states they do not test you unless have a fever, someone may be able to confirm that. if thats the case numbers could be ALOT higher!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
In both Iceland and South Korea the general testing of the entire population was an immediate priority. Their peak deaths are finished and the testing shows that roughly 50% (half) carried the virus without any symptoms at all.

This is one of the reasons medical professionals are aghast at the respond by the administration of the United state. Exactly the response needed if rapid spread was the goal. Refusal to act coupled with active interference when genuine help was offered.

Even now, less than 1% of Americans have been tested, no one has any idea at all where the virus is or who is spreading it.

OUR death rate is unknown and climbing. All the competent nations are recovering and the contagious have been separated from the healthy.

Americans do not know who the healthy are, quite the difference.

And still all coherent responses are stonewalled. Steps that absolutely must be dealt with, jails, military, nursing homes, hospital beds, all these are being put on hold while the "wait until we see how many really die" response prevails.

Sorry about the rant, daughter has an 'essential' job, meaning she has to go to work daily or lose all benefits the feds can take. Her husband is diabetic, first little piece of RNA that sneaks through riding a dustmote will kill him.

So go to work and kill your husband or lose all sources of income, not even food stamps or unemployment.

Just for Trump and his family.
No.
I repeat, no. When it was just me I was stoical, I've been places and done a few things and managed to get old. No sense sweating the end details.

Now Trump is killing my family.
No.
Just no.

imakandi

hello

imakandi do not write
in other place than grow or plant log
but want to add here

have covid
never have fever
dry cough
cough like 90 year old person
severe lung pain
difficulty to breathe
general tired in body
walk to bathroom is like run marathon

many place will not test you
if not fever
must lie

imakandi is relative healthy
practice sport every day before this shit
still covid kick
and put me in ground for 3 day

trust your instinct
protect your lyfe

wish all luck
special for USA people
read news... is like inferno

please take care
all lyfe is important

:huggg:

imakandi

I was watching an interview with David Icke the other day and he was saying their test is very inaccurate as they have been testing for certain genetic material in the body and not a.virus itself and that's why there is such a wide range of symptoms. He blamed it on radiation poisoning from 5G

there is no 5G here
lot of covid
please...

some respect

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
That doesn't sound much different to the UK. We only test the ones who end up in hospital. To find the one's who pose a risk to staff I think. I was sent to hospital with lungs that sounded like puffed rice cereals. A virus they told me. Gave me scans and sent me on my way to await results. They didn't take any samples. Another friend of a friend of a friend spent 2 days on the covid ward before they tested the old guy to find he didn't actually have it.

Without going to hospital you might get tested if you're a government official or something.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
^Imakandi, I'm sending you some good vibes. Get back well bro! :)

T

TakenByTheSky

there is no 5G here
lot of covid
please...

some respect

Yeah that's the thing that crushes that theory, thousands have died in Iran and i sure as hell know there is no 5G there. I went ahead and deleted that post, I don't want to spread that nonsense

El Timbo

Hope you get well soon imakandi

Yes - it has been well known for months that fever is not always present. Another common symptom is reduced sense of taste and smell.

imakandi

friends
thank all to your support

with this disease
emotion support is very important
because is alone sick

please do not take this as "another flu"
special for your loved ones

in here, people still party
still go to mall
nobody care unless it happen to them

read in asimov book
against human stupidity
the gods themselves contend in vain

please take care
for you
and for your loved ones

Hookahhead

I have a friend who tested positive. No real symptoms other than lack of smell or taste as El Timbo said. When he heard this is a symptom he managed to get tested. They told him to stay home and only come back if he experienced more severe symptoms.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many people can have the virus but be Asymptomatic,,,,,,
no symptoms whatsoever but can infect others,,,,s2

TnTLabs

there is no 5G here
lot of covid
please...

some respect

hey imakandi,
where you from if i may ask?
not saying i think 5G is the cause, but i am looking at it from all angles... are you sure there is no 5G in your city or area?
peace & get well soon!

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
friends
thank all to your support

with this disease
emotion support is very important
because is alone sick

please do not take this as "another flu"
special for your loved ones

in here, people still party
still go to mall
nobody care unless it happen to them

read in asimov book
against human stupidity
the gods themselves contend in vain

please take care
for you
and for your loved ones

Important is to keep your spirit up. Please always know that your bro's are here at your side. Do not give up, not now, not ever. Just keep on fighting.

The next bowl I'll be smoking will be for you mate.

Please do not hesitate to PM if you would like to relief your heart.

Best of luck my friend.

Sunshineinabag

ive had some serious space renting in my head with the hypothetical mindset that im asymptomatic and have been spreading it in dog parks the last few months............general malase......a definate shift in my homiostasis....im willing to do whatever it takes to help folks get over this shit......Never seen so much lysol spray, wipes ....sanitizer withoin 6 feet of me in my life tho

mr.brunch

Veteran
Please no one listen to David icke.
30 years ago he also proclaimed he was the new messiah live on tv.

Beware of false prophets.

clearheaded

lol IRAN most certainly has 5g and imagine have better net then USA lol. crazy how US folks know zero of the world. of course dont think 5g has anything to do with virus's. its ok to be scared of 5g as most certainly will change the world same if not more then internet at least in some respects. just think some tribal folks running around iran lol except likely have better schooling then USA, but its how they pull off blowing people up.. anyhoo derailing my own thread.

Think people really need to know about the fever as most people say oh i dont have a fever thats the first sign... nope..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they expect you to show up & work unless you are running a fever where i work. does not matter if you have every other single damn symptom...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
sars2 aka covid19 does not automatically give fever. friend tested positive for covid, no fever with little cough runny nose mostly just feeling very run down was major thing.
Talk to virologists and they'll tell you all this is normal. The human immune systems are reacting to it, and the virus is reacting back.

The sooner people get back to normal social distancing (staring at electronic devices all day in public), the sooner the human immune system will adjust and the sooner it will become less of a problem. Just like all the times in the past this has happened.

Vaccines are useless against something like this, since it will most likely remain unstable and mutating for years.

Isolation significantly stretches this time period.