What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro ts1000 test

I

Insomniac420

I think with the mixed leads you will get great results. Subbed for rest of the grow

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Little further along....just after a good trim up...
14 days flower :tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

i picked up a ts1000 & 2x2x5 mars hydro combo. definitely would rec+ both the light & the tent. im about 1 month into the purchase, using the ts1000 in a 3x3 for veg right now, and its working perfectly. the tent is super well constructed for the price point.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
i picked up a ts1000 & 2x2x5 mars hydro combo. definitely would rec+ both the light & the tent. im about 1 month into the purchase, using the ts1000 in a 3x3 for veg right now, and its working perfectly. the tent is super well constructed for the price point.

Thanks for your support, buddy. Would you mind sharing some grow pictures here? :biggrin:

U

useless.gardens

Thanks for your support, buddy. Would you mind sharing some grow pictures here? :biggrin:

in one month under the lamp ive only had veg plants (elite clones : mac1 , true cut of og kush, green crack cecil b cut). the lamp is nice. i like it.

&, as well, since i had to pay for the lamp & tent, any grow/garden photos for marz would be my property.

more simply, my style, my language, my photos, my threads... are proprietary.

ask your boss about proprietary information.

if you would like to see plants grown under your lamps, since you do giveaways, have factories, sit in an office, and push volume of product that equates to millions of $) you can consider compensation for any objective data via a my consulting company.

im easy to reach via PM... ask anybody.

for the record :
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
in one month under the lamp ive only had veg plants (elite clones : mac1 , true cut of og kush, green crack cecil b cut). the lamp is nice. i like it.

&, as well, since i had to pay for the lamp & tent, any grow/garden photos for marz would be my property.

more simply, my style, my language, my photos, my threads... are proprietary.

ask your boss about proprietary information.

if you would like to see plants grown under your lamps, since you do giveaways, have factories, sit in an office, and push volume of product that equates to millions of $) you can consider compensation for any objective data via a my consulting company.

im easy to reach via PM... ask anybody.

for the record :
View Image

Thanks for sharing the picture with us. :huggg:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I was asked not to take any more grow pictures at that location... I agreed, then relocated the grow once finished.
Pics of the new grow will appear here soon, and in the sweet seeds thread in my sig :tiphat:

Meanwhile, look at the resin they produced

picture.php