What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius sativa

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes lasko bro, but as you know anything going over at least 8 and being pure sat which is growed & harvested + cured properly is more than worth it, eh??

At least it´s fo me:2cents:

lasko

Herbalistic its true what you said, i will try to do my best as this plants are more and more interesting every day ... im sure that im waiting for good smoke :D

rhytmo

I think you won't regret if you have patience to let her mature.

I'm also growing exotic sativa and it's true what you say that it can get interesting.
I think i am hooked on growing sativas.

lasko

I dont have a camera atm for pics sorry but plants are growing well. I cant understand where they find power to grow in 1,5 l pots :D as now are all over 1m full of brances. The fastest pheno is filling up, other two have just signs of buds :D

ElRubio

Veteran
Thank you veru much for the little update Lasko...
we´ll be waiting for that pics...

good luck

weedster

lasko i think you will be very happy when u're going to put it on the lungs :p ... i would be if my plants will flower for half-year :D
anyway nice plants :wave:

rhytmo

:wave:

It's almost two weeks from last pics so put some new material for us. I bet the look gorgeous.

I didn't notice did you say what kind of lamp you use so please tell?

lasko

I use 400w grolux for last five years. I hope my friend will come today with camera, he promissed :D if not not i will do some shity pics with phone :D
I will transplant them today as they started to starve a little. they will go from 1,5l to 4l as there is no place for bigger pots. cuts from plants are also interesting. male reveged completly in no time, one female also, two are still somewhere between (1 blade leaves)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
WooHaa brutha lasko Woo2 the HAAA:woohoo:

Love those exotic babies, how could anyone resist them :nono:

Big KARMA train bout hit ya brethren;)

lasko

Tnx bro herbalistic, im checking your show every day :D you have also some exotic babys there.
Yes they are really exotic, i never saw plants growing like this :D so much vigour in so small pots hihihi

rhytmo

Lasko is the man!

Those pics left me drooling in a big time.
Can't wait to see how they fill up.

And looks like they didn't take stress from transplanting.
:woohoo:

1000ARMSofKALI

beautiful tropical fire!!! they aer looking extremely but extremely nice:D:hotbounce will watch progress for sure....

big thumbs up!

kali:D:D

lasko

Tnx m8s to find this interesting
rhytmo they didnt take stress yet, pics are before transplanting :D we will see in next week, but i dont think that will be a big stress i was verry carefull
1000arms hows goin up nord bro? i saw some nice plants in your albums. respect bro

But i still cant belive that im only one with this genetic. Anybody else? If not it is a must to preserve this strain before it disapear like many others.

respect brodas

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice lasko bro yes please preserve it then cross it with some Deep chunk my mouth is watering at the thought of that..!!!

C

coxswain

Very nice lasko bro yes please preserve it then cross it with some Deep chunk my mouth is watering at the thought of that..!!!

:cool: :yeahthats

This just needs to be tested in the next outdoor. Get busy Lasko. :D

lasko

well to tell the truth deep chunk is polinated :D and ptk also :D and there will be also some mauricius seeds i counted them 4 yesterday :D but i was to stoned hihihiihi
I forgot yesterday pics are from 72 days of flo.
Cox i will need a tester who dig big holes ahahahha
Benji yes mouth watering :D i hope smoke will be related with flowering time :D You are looking for extreme sativa, this is really extreme sativa

peace & respect

lasko

Latest posts

Latest posts