What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer weather

Hubbleman

Veteran
Whats up with the weather this summer, half the summer gone not a single warm day.

Last year it was only ONE day i remember vividly, 37 degrees , i loved every minute of it, and the following night there was thunderstorm with lightnings so frequent it was like a disco.

Come weather gods, can we have at least 1 nice hot day this year?

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’m loving it
Don’t much care for the heat- I’ll be happier when the nights get frosty :tiphat:

Green81

Veteran
Summer gods listened. This heat is a little too much 35C back to the normal 22C please :)

Green81

Veteran
Dam. Just looked at the weathrr for next week, hot for the south east. Tent is running 32 on the very hot nights. ??

JockBudman

Dam. Just looked at the weathrr for next week, hot for the south east. Tent is running 32 on the very hot nights. ??

I feel your pain. Ah've hit 38 lately so ah had to turn the hps off an just run a wee led for now.

Havin tae water way more often an all.

Cloneman

Veteran
33 today 33 tomorrow 33 wed, then thursday it explodes..

42 in the loft, tending to the plants in just trainers and a tea towel wrapped round my head to soak up the sweat, not a pretty sight

Green81

Veteran
33 today 33 tomorrow 33 wed, then thursday it explodes..

42 in the loft, tending to the plants in just trainers and a tea towel wrapped round my head to soak up the sweat, not a pretty sight

Lol I can only imagine that Attic heat at this time of year and I remember doing similar. Must feels like your in a steam room :)

I feel your pain. Ah've hit 38 lately so ah had to turn the hps off an just run a wee led for now.

Havin tae water way more often an all.

Yea a lot more watering at a dilluted rate. Im going down the LED real soon. Maybe a Gavita

Hubbleman

Veteran
FINALLY

First day of summer

I'm chilling with me mates in the community gardens, passing lots of gnt and beers!!