What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 outdoors

CJesus

Anybody doing any gg this year I'm going to try lol I'm trying hfh Leb 27 and gurilla gold I'm also trying real gurilla seeds dfgand mighty gold:woohoo:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I feel like the Ireland forum is pretty dead :( But you are free to join the main forum if you can stand all these other people :D

Nup

Pretty dead is one way to describe it alright,,,
Good luck with the growing, I’d be curious to see some more hfh gear.

meltybubble

Always been the same in ere, could hear a pin drop.
Good luck with the od n I’m always about if you have any questions.
peace :tiphat:

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
All the best with the grow,

I will be sticking out some random seeds from my collection, they will be fems but are not in there original breeder packs so ferk knows what they are, curiosity and the thoughts of some outdoor hash has got the better of me....

The laws here are still quite outdated and very much in the dark, and there is no shortage on the paranoia front, might explain the lack of activity in here. Most live in hope, though i believe there is plenty of light at the end of that tunnel..

Stay safe everyone, and happy growing to you all.....

CJesus

Leb 27 some auto and where ready at start of july

Attachments

• 72201922811.jpg
    72201922811.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 105

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Those are some nice looking plants CJesus! Is that a guerilla grow? I love those things! There was a really nice guerilla grow thread that I'm having a hard time finding in my history/bookmarks but I know it's around here some place!

CJesus

Those are some nice looking plants CJesus! Is that a guerilla grow? I love those things! There was a really nice guerilla grow thread that I'm having a hard time finding in my history/bookmarks but I know it's around here some place!

Yea mate at lat 55 there's a couple more plants but didn't get pics lol couldn't believe my eyes when I seen them :groupwave::woohoo:

Nup

Hows the growing been going for everyone?

Nice plants CJesus, those plants look happy as can be.

Been a writeoff in the corner of the island.

Happy growing.