What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastside OG

Queef

Ok well here she is guys n gals this is leafdoctors 16x cup winner eastside og. I really dont have anymore information then that. I put her in flower about a week ago. Anyone grown her? Do you think i should clear the lowers more? Whats the stretch like? Not even sure of lineage im kinda just wingin it here. 2 pictures couple weeks after i got it and present
Oj3T5MI.jpg

vIqdiYG.jpg

Queef

Im two weeks into flower right now and the plants maybe stretched 4-6 inches. Buds are already forming nicely i think im going to charlie brown the underneath growth out to put all the weight up top on this girl. Ill have 2week pictures tomorrow. So far pretty easy plant to grow not a real hungry girl. Shes a pretty efficient plant and wasnt finicky at all for me. Looks like she might be able to hold herself up shes kinda stout little thing.

Queef

Thanks u should of seen her after bath time she got all dry and her leaves started praying towards the light it was pretty cool.

I think it's a cool bush too that's why I'm just going to leave her be and not trim the lowers. I wanna get a full representation of her.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Is this a renamed cut or some hybrid just curious as I never heard of east coast OG looks like beautiful plant!

Queef

Dont think it's a rename.This is a cut from a guy that goes by leafdoctor in michigan. Unsure of the lineage but he's the creator thats won 17 cups with it. Pretty sure it's called Eastside og and I've seen hightimes call it Eastside sativa. He claims Michigan's king of cannabis which is a pretty good claim considering he's got over 70 cup wins under his belt.

JetLife175

Veteran
Info found off the net...

https://ogmedicinals.com/cannabis/east-side-og/

Hybrid
Genetics
Eight OG Strains in One

THC – 38.10%
Like Ashley OG, Eastside OG was born from the mind of a mad scientist. Eight different unnamed OG cuts gave this phenotype its super strong and uber level high. Reminiscent of our GMO strain, Eastside features a sour breath aroma that smokes clean, providing cannabis connoisseurs with a killer buzz that keeps on keepin’ on. Expect the effects to hit hard and fast, without completely wrecking you. However, word to the wise, don’t be a hero Eastside OG can still deliver a knockout smoke.

Truthful

We're not being hyped up like the west coast but Michigan got that fire yo, if you don't know you don't know. The Eastside OG has a couple of HT Cups under her belt, haven't had the chance to smoke any yet but I got a few friends that grow her and they love it, I saw on the Gram he's about to drop some Eastside Xs soon.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Dont think it's a rename.This is a cut from a guy that goes by leafdoctor in michigan. Unsure of the lineage but he's the creator thats won 17 cups with it. Pretty sure it's called Eastside og and I've seen hightimes call it Eastside sativa. He claims Michigan's king of cannabis which is a pretty good claim considering he's got over 70 cup wins under his belt.

Not trying to offend you brother apologise if so

Was just curious of the origins thanks :tiphat:

Queef

All good emperortaima I wish I could tell everyone what she really is but I have no clue. That's the first piece of information I've seen saying 8 Ogs and that's pretty vague seeings there are probably over 100 OGs now. Thanks for that bit of info. I also seen on the gram hes going to be making seeds now.

Queef

Eastside OG 30 days from 12/12 light switch
d0L3Lh1.jpg

Starting to fuel up and the terps smell like a tropical fruit with a lime. Reminds me of the way AJ sour d starts off.

browntrout

Veteran
Info found off the net...

https://ogmedicinals.com/cannabis/east-side-og/

Hybrid
Genetics
Eight OG Strains in One

THC – 38.10%
Like Ashley OG, Eastside OG was born from the mind of a mad scientist. Eight different unnamed OG cuts gave this phenotype its super strong and uber level high. Reminiscent of our GMO strain, Eastside features a sour breath aroma that smokes clean, providing cannabis connoisseurs with a killer buzz that keeps on keepin’ on. Expect the effects to hit hard and fast, without completely wrecking you. However, word to the wise, don’t be a hero Eastside OG can still deliver a knockout smoke.

38%? Is that right