What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I will try to do my best in this contest using coco//soil perlite combo from seed that I have developed in the last year's .

Soil empirebuilder Mixed with

Coco botanicare and non branded generic

Fertilizer.... CNS 17 or Megacrop and Flora Nova bloom other aditives TBA Later

Lighting... Fluorescent led and hps combo

Strains... and Lemon og clone.

Red 16oz plastic cup.

Please allow me to enter in this prestigious contest if I may...

:tiphat:

Latest....

Cut 4 Lemon Og clones and placed in water with a small amount of Clonex solution and clipped stems under water

i may use this new ceramic water unit sold 2 pk at the dollar store.

uses 16-2 liter bottle for autofeed.

picture.php

Lemon og Moms

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's my first entry. Might do a couple auto's and see what happens.

Suicide Cheese cut. In fresh Happy Frog. Flipped her the night before last.

picture.php

Im gonna try and get in on this one

Im gonna try and get in on this one

Im gonna enter one or two that just popped up in my first grow of my new place. I have those in the container and a couple others that didnt fit pictured. Havent decided which ones yet but i will do so based on the success of what i have popped. I have 3skywalker og (not naming where i got it from) 2 critacal kush fem (royalqueenseeds) 2 gods treat fem(jordan of the isles seedco) 2 power africa xmkultra fast fem (seedsman) and 1 mystery seed i got to pop. For some reason im thinking it was from a romulan or bruce banner but i know it was like 3 years old and in a cigarette box. But it popped. Crazy. I have been wanting to run a test using the screw in leds and see if i cant get the same results as some of the others i been reading. I have my barrel i plan on running in. My new growtent from amazon i got for like 41$ 32*32*63 and my walk in closet that already has about 240watts of diy leds ive built myself and have a few more veros layi g around for some kinda build and about 40 different reds blues whites from cree and epistar for a future bfuture build. So in a few more days ill decide what i use and what ill pair it with . just posting the seedlings

Attachments

• 20180407_055615.jpg
    20180407_055615.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 46

EvergreenState

Giving it a shot.

Giving it a shot.

On the road and I'll be away from home for quite awhile so this is the best I can do. I have to start from seed so I may not be able to finish in time but I'm giving it a shot. I may also take a female or two outside for a guerilla grow. I'll see how many females I get. I may also do a seed run with these. Playing around and having fun.
I'll be working a lot and I also didn't bring any meters so this is going to be like a new grower type of deal. I'll run the water through a Brita but I'm not going to ph. I also don't have time to go get nutes and feed that way so I'm doing the sinful Miracle Gro soil.:yoinks: I'll have to pick up either a 150hps or an led light for the grow. Starting with this little 2 bulb led from Lowes. I'll wire it up and grow some babies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

EvergreenState

The Humbolt Seeds card you see in the photo is a pack of 3 seeds I got as freebies that came with the BOG seeds. They are in the little package in back of the BOG seeds.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Damn it ! I had some pics and deleted them off my camera before I uploaded them. I'll take some more tonight.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here it is as of last night.

Suicide Cheese - I have the cup sitting on top of a tent on it's side. So the plant naturally turned sideways. Here's pics of both normal and sideways.

Upright

picture.php

On it's side(how it's been since day 1)

picture.php

It's been drying out daily. So almost positive it's already root bound. Might try a wick system to see If I can prevent it from drying out.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man.
Thinking about it, but travel plans might keep me from giving enough attention... I'll see clearer early May

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes iirc it was "greenmatter" or perhaps "eighths and aces" who did drip recirc for yogi cups