What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Licorice Cookies (Special Bagseed)

Sport Farmer

Veteran
I think thats exactly what it is, dank frank... a rare score from a thin mint cut. I think this might actually be better then their cut in terms of weight and resin production. But lets see how she smokes first.. :)

Lookin good skyhigh! The leaves and the crusty edges are very similar. Well done!!

A little update...

As if things couldn't get better.... Today while rubbing a frosty lower leaf, I picked up a new scent that is very chocolatey... its hiding under the strong grapey/og/licorice smell but after a few minutes of rubbing your fingers together and the strong smells fades away you're left with what smells like you had a candy bar on your fingers. She's really puttin on the ritz now... Everything is swelling to the max and I see a few new flowers popping up on each bud site, but the good majority of them have died off. She's damn close. I'm pretty much gunning for tuesday.

Man, I cant wait to smoke this shit... It looks like frosting coated rainbow lollipops on a stick... Fuck me...

I'll get some pictures crackin and post them up in a little while.

Last edited:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Here's a couple from today @64 showing the fans purpling up and some buds getting real close.

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Told you I'd need to mix in some chocolate mint ice cream to get the full flavor...hahaha. Figured that come out on the back end as she ripened up!!!

dank.Frank

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Told you I'd need to mix in some chocolate mint ice cream to get the full flavor...hahaha. Figured that come out on the back end as she ripened up!!!

dank.Frank

Haha!! Dude, its TOTALLY that smell... It's actually got a really complex set of smells mixed together when you really break it down. I was smelling something else in there today too that was very familiar but I couldn't make the connection of what it was. Something candy'ish...

Anyway, its really surprising what just a few days can do at this stage in terms of coloring and smells and just growth in general. Its really noticeable.

Jason Voorhees

I think thats exactly what it is, dank frank... a rare score from a thin mint cut. I think this might actually be better then their cut in terms of weight and resin production. But lets see how she smokes first.. :)

Lookin good skyhigh! The leaves and the crusty edges are very similar. Well done!!

A little update...

As if things couldn't get better.... Today while rubbing a frosty lower leaf, I picked up a new scent that is very chocolatey... its hiding under the strong grapey/og/licorice smell but after a few minutes of rubbing your fingers together and the strong smells fades away you're left with what smells like you had a candy bar on your fingers. She's really puttin on the ritz now... Everything is swelling to the max and I see a few new flowers popping up on each bud site, but the good majority of them have died off. She's damn close. I'm pretty much gunning for tuesday.

Man, I cant wait to smoke this shit... It looks like frosting coated rainbow lollipops on a stick... Fuck me...

I'll get some pictures crackin and post them up in a little while.

Nice clear photos, nice descriptions and reporting. This thread delivers:woohoo:

Excited to see this finish up for you :good::joint:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hey thanks Jason! Appreciate you returning to the thread and responding.. Glad you're enjoying the thread and thanks for rooting me on. :woohoo: Hopefully real soon everyone can start enjoying her if things go as planned. :D

Here's a shot without lights cuz I know you've all been waiting for that. Just took this as the lights went out. The coloring is a little off cuz my phone camera sucks, but you get the point. The two leaves in the front are actually black!

Anyway.. enjoy!

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked wonderland around these parts ..

Looking on point, long petioles and all.

Big up

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hey thanks for stopping by Ollie! Appreciate it!

Yeah, shes really beautiful. Really turning hardcore purple now and swelling crazy hard. Even more then yesterday. I'm pretty confident that she will be ready in 3 days. The buds already look like dried nugs on the plant!!!! Its crazy.

Heres a cool little before and after I put together just for fun. Enjoy guys and thanks so much for all your comments and input. It certainly makes this more exciting for me to have others admiring her as well.

Thanks again everyone!

:tiphat:

picture.php

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hell of a find brother ,hope the reveg goes nice and quick ,I'll be checking in for the smoke report

Thanks roughcountrybul! Appreciate you commenting. Definitely a serious score. Thanks for the reveg support!! I think she will be back in no time. I talked to her last night and told her whats going to happen to her. So we have an understanding now. :laughing:

You guys should see her right now... Words cant describe. So fat and swollen and multicolored.. I think a more fitting name is "Rainbow Lollipops" cuz thats seriously what they look like. You got these dense frost covered little treats on the end of a stick... Like a pot lollipop. :biggrin::biggrin: She looks to be a 68 day'er from what I can tell, so almost there.

The grapey and licorice/candy smells is still strong. Nothings really changed there except thats its stronger now. Everything is turning that dark purple color now. The coloring really came on strong today.

Gonna get some real sweet pics of her tomorrow so stay tuned!!

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hello Everyone! Just a little picture update for Day 66.

Everything is looking absolutely mouth watering. I don't think there's really anything more I can add that hasn't already been said. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. As promised, I got the best shots I could. Enjoy!

Buds off the Main Stalk
picture.php

Close up Bud Top
picture.php

Rainbow Lollipops

picture.php

Main Cola

picture.php

Mega Close up of Main Cola
picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
I think this borderlines into the realm of "ELITE" ..

Great pictures and well played ..

BUM SHIVA

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice bagseed find for sure! . and great job growing her out .. she looks killer !

rykus

Looks killer! Looking forward to a smoke report!

Love how the Cookie/thin mint S1's are so damn consistent! It wierds me out almost...

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Ollie, joebean91 and rykus - Thank you guys for responding and commenting! Much appreciated!

She gets the chop tomorrow! Its day 68 today and I decided to let her get the full 68 days and a night. She's so swollen and puffed up and the crystals have really started milking up. Shes really cakey looking now. The grape smell is off the charts and her top canopy has fully turned that dark purplely/dark army green color. Bottom buds still have a bunch of white hairs but they are swollen to the max and look pretty tasty regardless, so I'm not gonna trip on it. This shit is so caked with resin it ain't gonna matter.

I will be giving a full detailed breakdown of everything about her when she dries up. I'm gonna take her final glamor shots in the morning before she's reduced to a stump (with some left over nodes/buds for reveg of course.) It will be tough to cut her down because shes so beautiful to look at, but she'll be back soon enough. :D

Stay tuned guys and thanks again for everyones contribution to the thread! Much respect to all of you!

Here's a shot from today.. its not with the nice camera, but look at that swelling!!!

picture.php

Last edited:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
I couldn't resist, got a few shots with the good camera. Enjoy guys!

Main Stalk Nugs - Day 68
picture.php

Branch Cola - Weird Angle makes it look thin, but its THICK - Day 68
picture.php

rykus

Damn that's nice!

Ever since I got word I might get the forum cut I've been obsessed with these pictures....

Bet you wore a trail in your carpet back and forth to your grow, lol. I could stare at that plant for days!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Looks like my bagseed find that won the cup. I wonder how many killer one hit wonders came from cookie bagseeds and got grown once like this then just a memory.

Wanna sell the rest of those bagseeds?

Latest posts

Latest posts