What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The SSH xs always seem good, the Amnesia is in alot of xs. Ive got a few Tom Hills going but haven't smoked any before. Ive always wanted to do a indoor Haze grow with the heavyweights like Nevilles, and I'm excited with this Tom Hill stuff

J

jaded1

None of my haze freak girls were lemony or sweet,mine were mostly catpiss,liver and leathery smells.

Zomboy

Veteran
None of my haze freak girls were lemony or sweet,mine were mostly catpiss,liver and leathery smells.

Got a pack of the haze freak. Also have the silver nevil and old school hazey jones. Doing a haze run next so im going to be popping a few of these also some killer a5 haze from ace

G

GatorGumbo

Moonshine Haze is about 75% Haze (Neville's Wreck x SSH) and it shows. Not really a creeper like some Hazes from back in the day, but otherwise it's really close in effect. If anything it's a bit foggier and less uplifting than your normal Haze, but much lighter on the body than most Haze crosses. Has a citronella and cat piss smell thing going on that I find very nice, lots of Haze taste in the burn. Goes for about 70-80 days depending on preference.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hey Yo Sammy, I have some of scotts mango widow at around four weeks veg
have you run these at all and if so , your opinion..he expectations lol

thanks
psilly

G `day psilly

re MW .
Phenos all over the shop . But lots of good plants .

The Widow effect added to the Mango Haze can make for an interesting buzz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

grayeyes

The SSH that I just grew had a hint of Chocolate Thai. Has that SSH 'slap in the face" but rises up after that slowly. Kindly, it has alot of the stuff I appreciate. Yeah, I pollinated it.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
swazi x swazi-'88 -200
SA B* x sa 1^ -50
HZC2 x5AC 3^ -50
HAW SAT x HZC -200
HZC2 -200 Reversed male used on Haze C
HZ2 x 5ac 2^ -50
HZC2 x 5AC1^-50
HP x HZA -100
5SKC1 x 5A2C(A)-150
HP.1 x SK7 M 7.1 -150
SK185 (1)* x SK185^ '88-50
5SKC1 x 5A1(E) -50
5SKC1 x HzC2A -150
5SKC1 x 5A2C (B)^-150
SK17 x HZA^ -150
5SKC1 x 5A2C(c)^-150
5SKC1 x 5A2C(d)^-100
ORT x ORT '88-150
EP^'89 xEP*'87 '03-85
DURBAN x HZC -100
G 13 x HZC '90 -1000
HP x HZA -100

re Haze A and C
Quote:
The best haze hybrids that I bred came from the First Haze female I grew. It was bred to a 75% NL1 ruderalis male. I was so impressed that my first Haze release was NL1xHzC, from a select NL1 cut. It wasn't as good as it's predecessor.
Excluding FH female, the two males A+C were genetically the best (progeny testing). If any of the other females had better progeny than the males, I would have used them, but they didn't. Because of Hazes being slow to flower, it was more efficient to use the males, but this was not my motivation. I wish that I had kept FH, but such is life.
N.

Quote:
Quote:
im dying to know what haze parent was used in your first haze hybrid released at the seed bank the hazeXnl1?

Quote:
HzC
Quote:
the 89 nl5haze
Was HzC. HzA died before commercial quantities were produced.

Female Hazes were not used to produce commercial quantities of seed.
N.

Quote:
Seems that this person got some HzCxHzC which as you explained is pure Haze , HzC squared.
The "200" number next to the strain name , refers to number of seeds recieved.

P

psilocybevybe

G `day psilly

re MW .
Phenos all over the shop . But lots of good plants .

The Widow effect added to the Mango Haze can make for an interesting buzz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hey and thankyou :)
imminent pheno hunt then..

Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr Nice Mango Haze.

very interesting. mango haze is great. blissful smoke. I will stuck with my jack for a while though. JACK has some more kick into it and is more heavy too. with lemony and musky sandalwood taste. but I have feeling that A5malawi can outperform it.. I have to try it. :D

with love.
Mr.

rolandomota

Lets stay on topic,HAZE PLEASE!!!!

Let me just say that my new cross,LIMONANA HAZE,finishes in 120 days!
Hard lemony hazy incense aroma buds packed with resins...........
it the only thing i GRAB for to smoke since i did it,one of the most potent
FAST HAZES you will ever find,im slowly workin on releases,an commin here
one day i hope with it and many more haze hybrids,stay tuned!!
PEACE n have some HAZE HYBRID PICS folks..Lg
Hey someone please bring this guy back unbann? Is thAt a word? cmon now this guy is cool he just made a small mistake to advertise his seeds at another site just an honest mistake give the guy a break he got robbed twice already at two other vendors sites maybe we can help him get started.... gypsy Nirvana ol gypo unbann our amazing friend so I can let him know
:comfort:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey someone please bring this guy back unbann? Is thAt a word? cmon now this guy is cool he just made a small mistake to advertise his seeds at another site just an honest mistake give the guy a break he got robbed twice already at two other vendors sites maybe we can help him get started.... gypsy Nirvana ol gypo unbann our amazing friend so I can let him know
:comfort:

I see him unbanned, but last activity at 2016. it is pity, as hazehead I enjoyed his posts a lot.. and his lemony haze makes me drool..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
people NEED to smoke haze!!!!

THats whats wrong with the world these days.....
To many pill addicts that like that type high,if you can
call it a high???
Although being down an out,can sometimes help too..
Lg

I totally agree. same with NL5 hybrids.. too narcotic and heavy to call it high... like created for pills addicts, junkies and yuppies of 80´s--

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Best weed I ever smoked was an 18 week flowering Neville's Haze. It was just like Thai Stick, nerve buzzing super electric and intensely strong. On top of that it had gobs of euphoria like a great Mexican from the old days. Too bad when grown indoors it was a Dr. Grinspoon type pheno with only clusters of about 6 calxyes. No real buds.

I sure liked a Johnny Blaze I smoked once. I think that was a Blueberry crossed with Neville's Haze. Instant euphoria from those cedar-like terpenes.

Latest posts

Latest posts