What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Thanks guys!

Bud shots incoming! Also final weight on this plant...it beat the first one thats for sure....

Stay tuned

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks for the new cookie thread, everyday I'm craving that strain...

All I got now are memories of these buds that were said to have come from OGKB himself.
He directed me to these clubs in the old thread when I last visited.
I got 'em @ Waterfall Wellness back in the spring and also @ Berkeley Cannabis buyers club.
I hope that when I can get back on that coast the cookies are not all watered down and are still available as clones at some clubs.
Spread the real clones into the dispensaries before it's too late y'all.

Best buds I've enjoyed this year by far...

GSC
picture.php

Animal
picture.php

picture.php

Jbonez

Veteran
2 zips offa 3 gallons with 30 days veg? Much better than I was anticipating... I got one in veg going in next week and into a 3 gallon grow bag in coco around a 6 vert, I hope my results are similar, shes been vegging for about a month I believe..

theJointedOne

Veteran
Im in the bay today and on my way to fill up my cookie jar! wish me luck...now if only i could find some animal...

also a d has some stuff called oreo cookies, anybody have any info?

MtnLivin

2 zips per 3 gal is pretty good.. If you can do 16 of those per 1k that's still 2 plus a light.. I will let you all know soon how that goes.. I was going to dedicate 3 lights to the GSC, but I think I will just run one for now.

Great job misc!

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That GSC looks superb, lovely colour. It's definitely on my wish list!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Excuse me if I sound rude, not my intention, but is this one more poor yielder over hyped cut ? Or is she really something special ?

Z

Z-ro

GSC yields fantastic in my opinion, every nug to the bottom is rock hard and makes it into the bag, 2 zip per at 16 per light is not out of reach at all if grown well, 1.5 easy.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Excuse me if I sound rude, not my intention, but is this one more poor yielder over hyped cut ? Or is she really something special ?

i have never seen buds this dense, not to mention i can stick nugs to my finger and wave my hand around and those nugs dont move

Latest posts

Latest posts