What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kenyan Tanzanian Border

Malato

. The plants tend to herm early but by week 6 all male flowers have gone, only was able to flower 14 weeks before chop due to some other circumstances but suspect she could have gone 18 or so.

Last edited:

Malato

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Malato

Whats the bud taste like and how strong is it?

strong citrus smell and taste with a tiny bit of a sweet fruity undertone. High is 8/10 as far as sativa highs go, its very energetic slightly paranoid smoke. Good stuff to smoke before going surfing or hiking

PDX Dopesmoker

strong citrus smell and taste with a tiny bit of a sweet fruity undertone. High is 8/10 as far as sativa highs go, its very energetic slightly paranoid smoke. Good stuff to smoke before going surfing or hiking

Thanks for the info, sounds like great stuff and looks really tropical. Looks like you grew them outdoors, or maybe you just moved them outside for better lighting for photos, but if you did grow them outside roughly what latitude and roughly what date did you chop on?

Malato

Thanks for the info, sounds like great stuff and looks really tropical. Looks like you grew them outdoors, or maybe you just moved them outside for better lighting for photos, but if you did grow them outside roughly what latitude and roughly what date did you chop on?

Started indoor till 2 weeks then moved outdoor, latitude
30N. And chopped 4 weeks ago. but like i said in description had to chop early cuz of some issues(mother in law)

PDX Dopesmoker

Thanks for all the extra info, sounds like yours needed about 11 hrs of nighttime to start flowering. I added up the weeks and guessed it started around Aug 22 or so for you. That mother-in-law stuff is right out of the funny papers, lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ahem, you only have to read the terms of service to know we don't allow soliciting of any kind on the forum. i know some folks can legally grow ow and don't fear their info getting out, but thats not the case everywhere. protect your online privacy and your real life privacy is protected.