What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
"everybody complains about the politicians, everybody sezz they suck..
Well where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky, they don't pass thru a membrane from another reality.. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities. And they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks.. This is what we have to offer, it's what our system produces, carbage in, carbage out!

If you have selfish ignorant citizens, u'r gonna get selfish ignorant leaders. The term limits are not gonna do you any good, u'r just gonna wind up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans..
So maybe.. Maybe, maybe it's not the politicians who suck.. Maybe something else sucks around here.. Like.. The public.

Yea the public sucks! There's a nice campaing slogan for somebody. "The public sucks, fuck hope, FUCK HOPE!"
Because if it's really just the fault of these politicians, where are all the other bring people of conscience?
Where are all the bright, honest, intellegent Americans, ready to step in and save the nation and lead the way? We don't have people like that in this country! Everybody is at the mall! Scratching his ass, picking his nose, taking his credit card out from his fanny pack and buying sneakers with lights in em!
So i have solved this little political dilemma for myself in a very simple way:
On election day, i stay home, I don't vote. Fuck em! Fuck em!

I don't vote. Two reasons: 1st of all, it's meaningless! This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every four years? (makes farting sounds) Doesn't mean a fuckin thing!
And secondly, I don't vote because i believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around i know, they say "well if you don't vote you have no right to complain"
But where's the logic in that?

If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent people and they get in the office and screw everything up.. Well, you are responsible for what they have done! You caused the problem, you voted em in. You have no right to complain!

..I.. On the the other hand, who did not vote. Who infact did not even leave the house on election day. Am no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain as loud as i want about the mess you created, that i had nothing to do with.

So, i know that a little later on this year you are gonna have one of those really swell presidental elections that you like so much. You'll enjoy yourself, it will be a lot of fun! As soon as the election is over, i'm sure your country will improve immediately..

As for me, i'll be home that day, doing essentially the same thing as you. The only difference is, when i get finished masturbating, i'm gonna have a little something to show for it folks.
Thank you very much, thank you!"

- George Carlin - Free Floating Hostility (Back In Town 1996)

D

dankiestog

cool thread......

Thanks to all keeping the movement alive...dankiestog

dbuzz

Veteran
"never argue with the ignorant. they will drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience."

C

Chamba

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy!"

i heard a old man ask this when i was a child and it stuck.

1974 deer camp outside macon ga.

old man says to a newlywed young man.
"hey boy, you lick your ladies privates?"

w/a very vile look on his face the boy replied "NO!"

the old man snickered and told the boy, "well then ill take her from ya."

the old man wasnt kidding a bit.
i took from this a valuable lesson!
lick it or someone will for you.

alex

not so wise quote, but quote non the same.

this was pretaining to a 4:20 thread in this forum.

"waste of banwidth"

hu, thought this was a place to get high?

G

IDK if anyone posted it but the coolest quote imo is in my sig!

"Drunk drivers run stop signs and cause accidents.
Stoners sit at stop signs and wait for them to turn green."

C

Chamba

anyone who says "I slept like a baby last night"...obviously does not have one

Latest posts

Latest posts