What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bongwater uses??

G

I'm thinking I'm going to have to try that chickenmilk concoction. I have a few peeps who are deserving of such a gift.

G

(As Herb slowly shakes his head while putting 1 in the Mossbergs chamber and extending his toe towards the trigger)

G

im not a teen but i just saved it for no clearly apparent reason, it also in a pepsi bottle that sits around my house and the color could pass as pepsi, it smells vile and i cant wait for someone to be like hey let me get a sip of that and then when they open it :pointlaug

G

i just moved and downsized my stupid savings, but magically the bongwater made it through

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
What do you mean kidding POMH? Bong water's the stuff they use to pickle herrings in Norway, to give it that smoked herring taste. And there's a million other uses for it.

G

(red slowly leans from shadows) He fuckin better be kiddin,lets stop for a moment,bongwater aka water filter is trapping most of the tars and trash given off from burning right?So basically yer taking the filter of a ciggerette and asking if there is any use for it.NO,it has done its job,any thc that could possibly be in the water,thc is not water soluable,isnt worth drinkin the other shit to get.get it?IMO you gotta be pretty desperate todo anything with bong water,just think of all the drool in there,yuk.you can also get fucked up by sniffin gas on a rag but is it worth it? :wave: (red creeps back in shadows)

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
What do you mean kidding POMH? Bong water's the stuff they use to pickle herrings in Norway, to give it that smoked herring taste. And there's a million other uses for it.

hahaha smoked herring.....how punny
2vdl1dt.gif

Red....that was scary, although I don't find you a bit creepy :yummy:

You just reminded me about those weirdos who save their pee for like 6 months in bottles in their closets cus they are too addicted to their computers to move.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:

drink it cold as SNAP´s with the pickle herrings at your chrismas lunches
a tru northen specialty

a friend of mine said back when he was in college his room mate used to save his bong water. what he would do is use the same bong water for a long time and then evaporate it and smoke the solids that were in t he water. said it got them so baked.

G

you could use it to water the lawn in times of drought, the neighbors might complain about your lawn smelling like shit though haha ...

Q*Bert

I used to offer a $50 dollar bill to any jackass that thought they could drink my bong water. Yeah, I paid out a few times, but it was worth it each time. Guaranteed that any "winner" was puking their guts out within an hour, most often the first 5-10 minutes. The rest of us were falling off the couch laughing so hard we were trying not to pee ourselves. Aaaahh the memories of youth
Peace,
Q

exactlywatt

I knew a girl in Portland,OR that would pour her bong water through a coffee filter and then smoke all the crap she managed to catch. Disgusting. But hey, who hasn't smoked resin...