What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Now if we could just get a certain bunch to stop clearing out the middle East we wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

easiest way to stop folks fleeing their homes, is to stop bombing them or paying other groups to bomb them. people tend to flee when their country is invaded and bombed from air planes, or when your country is flooded by foreign backed terrorists as in Syria, all so that : "Assad must go!" 10 million people displaced all because the US knows best whats good for Syria and anywhere else with oil apparently.

but seriously, stop bombing, stop supplying weapons, stop supplying money and all those conflicts will simmer down and many many refugees and economic migrants will go back, but by destroying their infrastructure and government institutions, you get the opposite effect, people flee.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - but the powers that be want people to flee and become refugees/migrants - all part of their replacement migration plans - and helps clear the middle east of young military aged men - who might resist the land expansionist plans of certain middle eastern nations - that are supported by the west.

easiest way to stop folks fleeing their homes, is to stop bombing them or paying other groups to bomb them. people tend to flee when their country is invaded and bombed from air planes, or when your country is flooded by foreign backed terrorists as in Syria, all so that : "Assad must go!" 10 million people displaced all because the US knows best whats good for Syria and anywhere else with oil apparently.

but seriously, stop bombing, stop supplying weapons, stop supplying money and all those conflicts will simmer down and many many refugees and economic migrants will go back, but by destroying their infrastructure and government institutions, you get the opposite effect, people flee.

St. Phatty

Israel is responsible for 99.99% of all these Problems... lets just be real about it

icon14.gif

icon14.gif

icon14.gif

attachment.php

Happy St. Patty's !!! Have a 4 leaf clover :tiphat:

Attachments

• 4-leaf.jpg
    4-leaf.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 21

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That´s not true, in 99,99% humans are resposible for all the bullshit that happens.:tiphat:

Personally I think, if we took all the humans that can justify violence towards others and give them a small island to share.

The other 99% of the population that desires to treat each other with mutual respect could get on with living a good life.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I think, if we took all the humans that can justify violence towards others and give them a small island to share.

The other 99% of the population that desires to treat each other with mutual respect could get on with living a good life.

I love this idea.

As long as a smack upside the head is allowed every now and then.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It sucks innocent people have to die, but the reality is the muslim extremists have been slaughtering the human race consistently since the 70s-https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

you don't hear about other religions other than Islam who kill in the name of Allah and won't stop till the whole world is converted.

Its like the modern day crusades except they have multiple leaders underground across the globe.

I'm very sad that these people were murdered, but I'm not surprised and won't be if more are killed. The war has only just begun and the dystopian future that the media has portrayed is slowly revealing itself.

Our country has school shootings, major coorperate opiate dealers, police shooting innocents, all sorts of mass murder, a large part of the population that does not care where their resourses are from and at whose cost. All in the name of what? Money? Power? Freedom (what are our incarceration rates?)

Quit blaming a particular group. All groups have problems.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mass shooting in Holland today,,
Tit for tit could get well out of hand,
Not the end just the start,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good point, we aint no saints over here either.

this was always going on in Iraq with Christians, since the 60's my people(Chaldeans) have had to leave their home country in fear of prosecution from islam extremists, many of us moved to detroit and san diego.

our culture/religion has been under constant attack way before 9/11 was ever thought of.

I have muslim friends and so does my family, many of them are great people who make amazing food and are very creative, its the extremists that ruin it for the rest.

Im not blaming the entire group of Islam, just the rat bastards who think its ok to kill in the name of it.

Well said Wavy,, :tiphat:,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the civilized people of the world really need to come together and make a real comprehensive plan to get rid of this murderous ideologies. but we need to have a plan thats based on common sense and real justice. you won't bomb that problem away, you need to be prepared to spend about 10% of what the war option costs on things like education and small loans to jump start the economy. many terrorists will stop if they have a second half way decent option rather then working for the local gang war lord. support and train the police and army to deal with the terrorists in police actions, not with massive bombing and killing innocents to create hundreds more people with a reason to hate. the irony is that you could achieve your aims so much cheaper that way, but of course the military industrial complex will use all their lobbying power and even blackmail to stop the government from taking the cheap and logical route. instead all they ever see as a solution is bombs and more bombs. it's majorly fucked up, wastes trillions of dollars and countless lives and achieves only an increase in the terrorism they are supposedly fighting.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the civilized people of the world really need to come together and make a real comprehensive plan to get rid of this murderous ideologies. but we need to have a plan thats based on common sense and real justice. you won't bomb that problem away, you need to be prepared to spend about 10% of what the war option costs on things like education and small loans to jump start the economy. many terrorists will stop if they have a second half way decent option rather then working for the local gang war lord. support and train the police and army to deal with the terrorists in police actions, not with massive bombing and killing innocents to create hundreds more people with a reason to hate. the irony is that you could achieve your aims so much cheaper that way, but of course the military industrial complex will use all their lobbying power and even blackmail to stop the government from taking the cheap and logical route. instead all they ever see as a solution is bombs and more bombs. it's majorly fucked up, wastes trillions of dollars and countless lives and achieves only an increase in the terrorism they are supposedly fighting.

Before that we need to address the total flooding of the EU with Middle Eastern young males who have no idea or even seem to want to be part of our culture and there mission to reproduce,,,
Forget Brexit as of now we are still part of the EU and this outshadows Brexit like Mount Everest,,,
Yes of course there exceptions from the above but on the whole
we must admit this “ invasion “ is looking like it was calculated and planned then executed by god only knows!,,,,s2

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Should have tried that with Hitler?
Burn1

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Something - in the back of my mind makes me think of all these Judeo/Christian/Islamic = Abrahamic religions as some sort of modern allies that actually control most all powerbases throughout humanity via finance and the threat of an eternal hell in the world today. They have now and throughout history had the populace spiritually and financially within their control - and that's the way they like it - well, so it seems.

What is so ridiculous is that all of these 'Faith's' evolved from Abraham - and much of the texts of their holy books are similar, or exactly the same - so it would not seem stupid to suggest that they have, at the highest levels become allies - to keep the converted converted - so keeping their jobs as Priests, Rabbi's and Imam's etc secure for centuries....

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

IMHO, this entire scenario is some vile, offensive and disgusting shit. Emotions can easily sway anybody's perception as to what actually happened, and who are the real culprit's.

I just discovered this video. I recommend to watch it, before the truth goon's at YouTube take it down. It shows the gunman at the scene of the mass murder shooting his AR-15, draining his magazine of bullets while firing. Only problem is, the shell casings disappear before hitting the ground.

Something to contemplate......:dunno:

[YOUTUBEIF]6_ENADLCPgY[/YOUTUBEIF]

I am not a gun/ballstic expert, but i have fired an AR15 before. I vividly remember it having quite a muzzle flash when firing. Do you see any muzzle flash in this video ?

Then, to make things worse, there is the picture of the accused assassin when he appeared in court. He is clearly flashing an Illuminati hand sign. It turns out that the accused is a FreeMason, and the New Zealand police have a nasty reputation of all being Mason's. Go figure.

Moreover, New Zealand authorities have said that if you are in possession of any of the videos showing the mass shooting, you will be imprisoned. That's right, if you are in New Zealand and watching or in possession of the video I have posted here, you face one year in prison.

Really....????

ScreenHunter-106-1.jpg

Another two facts that I find disturbing is that all the ISP's in New Zealand blocked the live video that the gunman was streaming on Twitter and Face Book within the country. How can that be, and how could they have possibly known that this video was being streamed, unless they somehow knew beforehand ?

Then there is the song that was playing on the assassins car stereo during one of his videos, before he casually walked away from the Mosque and then casually drove away from the crime scene.

[YOUTUBEIF]FaHEusBG20c[/YOUTUBEIF]

Now it has been revealed that the New Zealand cops were undertaking a "practice drill" at the exact same time the murders were taking place.

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/03/nz-police-happened-to-be-in-a-training-session-when-mosque-shooting-began.html

In case you don't know, the same kind of practice drills were taking place the morning of the Oklahoma City bombing, on 911 (48 last time I checked), and the morning of the London subway bombing.

Google "Operation Gladio" to learn more.

Oh, one more thing. WTF was John Podesta doing in Christ Church just days before all this madness went down ?

https://www.themercury.com.au/news/world/hillary-clintons-campaign-chair-warns-nz-about-election-hacking/video/5ca5b27846c8b88f6406048b2223b84a?nk=4fc2371a838ed2615130aa790a333ca0-1553019573

[YOUTUBEIF]L9dkexPjMVk[/YOUTUBEIF]

Way too many coincidences for any of this to make sense.

As always, we are not being told the entire truth.... :mad:.....the "official" story has far too many inconsistencies.

RMS

:smoweed:

geneva_sativa

yep,,, and also interesting Gambino assassin scribbled Q and MAGA on his hand to flash to cameras in courtroom,,,

now Australia PM is calling for G20 social media platform crackdown after NZ's outright ban already and threats to imprison up to 14 years !!! anyone with video of "event",,,

what are they trying to hide ??? especially from folks that live and know the area in NZ

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the most awful. Feeling that the massacre in NZ is only the start ,,,,
Kinda like “ isis caliphate is done and now is the time for payback for all those many innocents that were murdered,,western hostages etc etc “
I really hope that I am wrong ,,,,
Nostradamus predicted the “ last world war will be between Muslims and Christians and after that we will have 3000 years of peace”
I hope he is wrong also,,,s2

3000+ years of peace will come when politics and religion are replaced with scientific exploration for the origins and survival of life and nature. Scientists, not business-politopigs should be our leaders. When the bigoted stories of all religions [b.a. christians, jews, muslims, buddhists, hindus, catholics, the works] are as false as a flat earth, then people can become peaceful.

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions that differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions. ~ guess who.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Whad'ya think Australia was supposed to be? Ooops.....not the joke thread. Sorry Aussies, it just popped into my head.
In reality it is how the Americas started, especially considering the genocide which took place.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I notice that mostly all of these mass shootings that are blasted all over mainstream media they use the AR-15 rifle. This is why I believe most of these type of shootings are "false flag" operations because the system is trying to persuade public opinion that we need to pass gun laws banning semi-automatic guns. They are sacrificing peoples lives to persuade public opinion and get what they want. Little by little.