What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon N Lime Jones

jakespeed

Veteran
picture.php

Last edited:

UncleBens

Awesome! I have a a pack of these... will have to pop them soon.
How is she smelling? How was the stretch etc?

jakespeed

Veteran
right on UB, I bet you like. I put 4 fem seeds in , three of them look like the last pic , all 4 were special, all of them stretch good , not bush like , really good speed, piney lemon haze.....strong stems, finishes fairly quick . Them pics are the second round at 55 days. The high off the seed plants was up there. The terp profile off that top pic is strong and tasty til the last drop, leaves you confused......I bought another pack

jakespeed

Veteran
the seed plants yielded above average, as you see in them pics im working them back now, probally give them 9 weeks.

UncleBens

Good to hear its a fast finisher, would of thought it would be a longer flowering strain.

Ill give these a run after my sssdh s1's are finished.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I just finished up my first run with these.. Watch your temps or you will have nothing but foxtails.. I only had 2 beans(freebies), both turned out excellent.. Big stretch.. I'll have smoke reports in my SSSDH thread very soon..

mack 10

Veteran
Did you find the lime?
Dont know how i missed this strain,
lemon and lime jones..

Latest posts

Latest posts