What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karmarado OG

ROKOS

Karma Squad, Pinkhouse and Cannarado: Triangle Kush x SFV OGK x White OG

Feminized - HPS 400w - soil - 60 days of flowering

Scent of pine...really strong.

Merry Christams! :eggnog: :biggrin:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nice lookin flowers man. :good:

I found a great keeper in my fem KarmaRados. Mine is a more lemony creamy gas aroma with probably the denses flowers outta all the strains I’ve ever ran. I won’t be letting her go any time soon. Don’t wanna hijack your thread, so check out my pics in my album. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Very nice. Probably one of my favorite strains I’ve grown ...!!!... very uniform line from what I can remember ...

I also have some pics of this strain in my albums ...

ROKOS

nice! what week are these?

Nice grown. Big up.

Lookin good.. KarmaRado OG is in the next lot of seeds to be popped..

Nice lookin flowers man.
I found a great keeper in my fem KarmaRados. Mine is a more lemony creamy gas aroma with probably the denses flowers outta all the strains I’ve ever ran. I won’t be letting her go any time soon. Don’t wanna hijack your thread, so check out my pics in my album.

Very nice. Probably one of my favorite strains I’ve grown ...!!!... very uniform line from what I can remember ...
I also have some pics of this strain in my albums ...

Thanks guys! :thank you:

Now the plants are still living...(@ bottletoke 60 days of flowering) then the smell of pine can change during the cure ;)...we will see :biggrin:

But anyway great genetics, i'm really curious to try it in taste! :biggrin:

Happy new year!!! :eggnog:

Happy Times

I like the parents on this one, elite OG Kush lineup

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not an OG fan really and no expert with her as I always preferred SD and Bubba,PK tbh....but the Karmarado OG fems K gave me had some Really dense,frosty,heavy buds and was really Strong and tasty. One of them that my friend selected and shared is the easiest to grow OG type i have had from seeds. Very Uniform for this type of Fem line too.
It Has so much vigour in veg and bloom,roots easy as a cutting,Easy trimmer,makes sexy sift. Definite Stash Weed for me and mates.
I haven't tried her under the sun yet but I look forward to trying.
I will ask for some pics of her from mates who have run her. Luck'n'Lite JBo ;)