What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Buckeyebandit

Same here. Ordered the chem 91 s1, sweet pink stink and purple Urkle S1. All packs had more seeds than ordered but no freebies. Some seeds look slightly cracked.[/QUOT

A few of my seeds looked the same way man. But no worries there just ready to go. I had tails in 24 hrs in towels

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Same here. Ordered the chem 91 s1, sweet pink stink and purple Urkle S1. All packs had more seeds than ordered but no freebies. Some seeds look slightly cracked.

Was the same for me. No freebies but more than 10 of each hybrid. Some look deformed and cracked but I'm not worried, they'll probably do fine.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Some of the seeds are also of different size and look in one pack. Not really a sign of quality management in the process . But I am still confident they are fire. Who knows which elite dad they are from...:biglaugh:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Here few of mines Slippery Slope ( Trainwreck x Humboldt Snow)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
and here one of my three The Big Fuck Up freebies (Sour Diesel or Hashplant x Humboldt Snow), the main flavor is definitely diesel, but she has even a well defined wild garlic undertone, very courious about it, can't wait to smoke her

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics Jare!!

Heres my Purple Urkle S1's 1 pheno had a very faint boysenberry/rose smell/taste i had an urkle clone in 2008 that was straight up boysenberry pie smell/taste that i made a few hybrids with including Purple People Eater....the second pheno is very colorful & smells more citrus lemon skittles candy much lower yield but beautiful.

close up of boysenberry/rose pheno nice purples to it
picture.php

lemon skittles candy pheno i can't wait to taste the rainbow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

over all shot urkle far right cant miss it & far left is a PCK x Bubba freebie i got with my order the pic doesnt do it justice at all the PCK x Bubba is much more pinkish red in person both 7 weeks flower going to let them go until 9 weeks. I took clones of each plant & am currently reversing the skittle pheno & will cross it to the other urkle phenos & PCK x Bubba clone.
picture.php

Last edited:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Very nice Icon! I've already a pack of Purple Urkle bx1 waiting to be popped, i'm planning to test them in the next future. In any case i just chopped down an UrkleBerry, a cross from a friend (UrkleDog x Huckleberry IBL) that has a flavor very similar to your s1, a complex smell ranging from rose liquor and the acidulous of some berries.

therevverend

Veteran
Wow looking at Otis' pictures at the start of this thread is like looking back through time at grows I saw in Arcata in the early 2000's. They had Trainwreck, Humboldt Snow, Urkle, Superskunk (I wonder if that's still around it was ridiculous), Romulan, it's incredible to see some of those strains still around in almost the same form. Really impressive.

This year I want to run Burkle 2.0 again. I ran it a couple years ago, good outdoor plant big buds and nice upright bushy structure. Some of these strains (Snow, Urkle) aren't really good outdoors. They'll finish in time but don't get very big and are mold susceptible. Burkle has the size. Here's a pic.

picture.php

I really liked it but the smell didn't come through that well. Hopefully next time. Here's a real treat, Violet Flame. Wasn't the biggest plant out there but had decent mold resistance and was gorgeous. The buds looked like Violet Flames. I like that in a strain..

picture.php

And of course some Urkle. Despite the low yield and mold the stone and beautiful purple buds tempt me to do it again. Beautiful little hashplant. Love to run it sea of purple indoors.

picture.php

And as a grower I would do things differently this time. Guess I should see if I have seeds left. This is why I need to stay away from this thread. I have too many seeds already and don't need to buy more this year. But looking at this thread I'm terribly tempted to buy a couple more packs of seeds..

oti$

Killer pics fellas! It's rare to find average looking plants in inspekta's packs, they are all so colorful. I can't wait to see how those chemdog s1's turn out. I hope to get my hands on some of those for sure:D

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I keep seeing nspecta release teasing shots of a cookies reversed line on Instagram. Are these on sale anywhere or is he just building up to it?