What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1020 1/2 trays

Redbuddz

High All

I'm hoping someone here knows where I can buy these trays. I got these from a friend who got them at storage auction. I've had them for several years but now they falling apart. I have looked for them in the past but did not find them for sale. I do know Jiffy makes them but the ridges at the bottom are very high and do not work well with the cell packs I use. I have attached a picture of what I'm looking for. I'm surprised that no one makes these as I think they are very useful for any hobbyist/small grower.

Hoping someone knows

Redbuddz

Attachments

• !cid_IMG_20170112_110706.jpg
    !cid_IMG_20170112_110706.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 14
If it's just to be square

If it's just to be square

So Park Seeds has some square Double BioDomes, they fit 2 - 1020 trays, 4 times the size of a half tray, if square is what you are looking for, I have not seen any half trays myself, but park seeds is pricey, buy for the dome and use your own trays to replace, they are heavy duty but 50.00 is a lot for one imo