What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DJXX

Veteran
I took an SD IBL male and hit several girls and right off i popped some of the GG#4 crosses. Well the SourGlue has blessed me with some of the best tasting Sour Diesel i have ever put my lips on. So i decided to share some of the seeds with buddies and we are gonna do a thread for your enjoyment. So there will be input from about 6 of us...although the XX SourGlue is gonna be the main topic, there may be some of my other SD IBL crosses in here also......Thanks guys for doing this with me...DJXX

To get things started, here is a lil tease of the SD IBL and the GG#4...the SD pic is not mine I grabbed off of here, its from back in 2008 or 2009 when i could only dream of buds like this... and the GG#4 pic is mine......
SD IBL
picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
The Hunting Begins!!!

The Hunting Begins!!!

I had a pak of SD IBL seeds from Rez's 2010 release and was gifted another pak from 2010, along with those i had 2006 F2's made by SmokeBuddy from three different moms #1, #3, & #4....so i popped them all and the hunt began...was looking for a good male and a cpl girls to make some seeds.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
The Male...Hunting for a stud!!!

The Male...Hunting for a stud!!!

i used a 2006 male and 2010 female to make some seeds..i painted one branch to get seeds without impregnating the whole plant....only got like 30 seeds.....so I popped them all and got an awesome SD IBL 610 male...I let him get 2 foot tall and put him in with the various girls on their 4th week of flower....made seeds with many girls and thats pretty much it...DJXX
just ballz
picture.php

a bowl of dicks
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
I am always pheno hunting so i always have many types going...here are the girls...
GG#4, GG#4 Monster, Training Day, Desert Diesel, ECSD(Chaco cut), Casey x SSSDH, Karmas OG, Petrol Whitenightmare, DSD, Ghost Train Haze, Flamethrower OG, Louis XIII OG, Lemon Garlic OG, Lemon Headband, and SS Animal...i got a few hundred from each...its about what i wanted...I only let the boy in there for a month...so managed to get some smoke from each girl also...like i said the GG#4 cross is the queen bee in this thread and with the talents that are helping me it should be pretty dank in here.....Thanks for poppin by...DJXX and company
SD IBL 610
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I popped 3 of the Monster Glue x SD IBL, and 3 of the GG#4 x SD IBL a couple night ago. Expect to see some heads poking up tonight when i check on them. Pics to follow. The Sourest Glue the world has ever known!!!!

Now,

X

Xray Kimono

I crossed some stuff to my GG4 but no sours... Lemme know if I can help.
I am going to be working that ChemSour into some Glues in the fall hopefully so we can make that GG4 REALLY yield!

Peace!
Xray

DJXX

Veteran
I popped 3 of the Monster Glue x SD IBL, and 3 of the GG#4 x SD IBL a couple night ago. Expect to see some heads poking up tonight when i check on them. Pics to follow. The Sourest Glue the world has ever known!!!!

Now,
thanks DTOG... so its ladies first in the cross description...i have been putting the male first...my bad...DJXX

dannykarey

subbed......this is gonna be good!!

great to see you back doing your thing bro, killer project!!

cheers bro,

Danny

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
thanks DTOG... so its ladies first in the cross description...i have been putting the male first...my bad...DJXX

That's just how I have always done it. You'll find people that have arguments for listing it both ways. I just always consider the female being the "base" of the hybrid, so it gets listed first.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That's how it is commonly done, females first.

This thread has come right along so far wow! I'm so in!

Got some Gg4 x SD ibl, Desert Diesel x SD ibl, GG4 monster x SD ibl, and Petrol x SD ibl germinating. They have been in soil 48 hours now and just starting to pop up. Going to be a very sour fall! Very excited about these and big thanks DJXX!

Pics coming when there is something to show.

Cheers!

Bmac1

Veteran
I love me some sour. Mouth is watering over here. Cant wait to see how they turn out for you guys.