What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

Never Underestimate the power of purple

Purple has a world of possibilities. Shiny bike parts, frosty nuggets, fingers slammed in a door and many more.

I don't know! I think that's to much purple for a white boy flaunt.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Son of a Bitch. I aint got no thawed bacon. I going to have to cook a pound of hamburger up in butter I guess. I can toss some cheese on that and I should be OK. But damn I just wanted some bacon.

No bacon is like finding 10 more pots to wash after you just finished washing pots.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Son of a Bitch. I aint got no thawed bacon. I going to have to cook a pound of hamburger up in butter I guess. I can toss some cheese on that and I should be OK. But damn I just wanted some bacon.

No bacon is like finding 10 more pots to wash after you just finished washing pots.
you know the old saying,"a washed pot never boils"...i assume they mean like nasty pus filled sores,which is a weird thing to think a plastic pot would get...
off to the bike shop in a bit,MOAR purple has arrived...nothing too fun..or expensive,just bar tape and grips for the karate monkey...

Loriented

Hey @unclefishstick ,
1000011464.jpg

My Purple Tulips are finally starting to bloom.
1000011465.jpg