What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick shots of my 6 PK s1's.

About to take cuts and thought I'd show 'em before I hack 'em.
Packed in under a 600w horizontal, I'm hoping to get a make-shift grow room up next wk. where I can flower them out around a bare 600w vertical bulb. They're begging for it. :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Awesome HL! I've been wondering where ur pics were.. How tall are those ladies? They will all stretch 3x atleast... Be careful!!

I forgot to grab pics of the NL5/haze x PK .. But I have like 10+ that just got transplanted to 1 gals, they'll be in flower by jan 1 ... All have fat fingered indica leaning foliage .. Thru veg they are looking pretty damn uniform.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPDATE TIME

UPDATE TIME

I lost power right in the middle of my light schedule for 4 hrs. mid-dec.
A wk. later I noticed balls on one of my #1 x PK's. I pulled them for inspection. The one I'd noticed was the worst, already blowing pollen and I decided to snuff her. She had way more than the others, it was an easy call. Found none on one, one or two on another, and a 1/2 dozen on the next. I pulled any I saw, but after 3 days the one was still producing and I snuffed her too.
The one w/ the fewest still produced them daily on the lowest branches, so I pruned up the lower branches, and all has been good.
So I'm down to two.

They're @ 42 days and they don't seem like they'll put out much wgt. They are the best smelling plants in the haze tent right now.

Right across from them I set up a tent, an old hydro hut frame I wrapped in panda. Dropped a 600 vertically and just added another horizonally. Inside I have 5 PK s1's. I killed the one that was in the 1 gal pot, just too leggy, nothing to cut back to satisfactory.
They are huge and I'll have to start tying them up soon. Will probably set up my blumats for them and leave them be.
This space is gonna be ridiculous in no time! :D

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
sorry i got caught up with the holidays and then busy with work. heres a couple quick shots a snagged before taking down most of the sis x and D x .. also took down 2 pk s1's .. more coming down next weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these all have a pretty similar OG smell, these all probably coulda gone 77 days, but the pictured ones came down @ 70.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

chem d x pure kush .... these were wicked nice, but the smell is a little more to the D than the fuely chem the sis x produces. finishing time varies.. some done around 70, and i still have another lingering in 12/12 with a sis x, they will both go a strong 75-85.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.....more pics to come over the next week or so. and round two is getting big in veg, i got them all bushed out this time. these are all HIGH yielding.. producing LARGE fucking flowers, with just a little bit of squeeze to them but still nice and dense. the pk s1's yield less than the chem x's

THANKS AGAIN to the man responsible for these. ill be digging thru more beans of all the x's for some time to come, plenty to be found in these. let me know when i can get some boy meets world going in my basement O'man ;-)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks Frankenstein .. Ya I make a batch of Errl every weekend, I'll post pics of the last batch I made tonight.. It's comprised of lowers from these PK hybrids & their sugar trim.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Woooow. Those turned out AMAZING!
Nice work CDM:tiphat:

Also, big ups to that guy that created these crosses. Very nice indeed.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We just need to get TC to post his PK gear here and get everyone really discombobulated! :biglaugh:

I'm all about the s1's for the next 2 months. :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
That was the point of the thread.. Melty is hiding a herd of these, or so I hear ;-)

Lloyd.. I got pretty familiar og smells, reminds me of other og beans I've popped. I know there's a good pheno to be found, something in that Lime og direction you've mentioned. Still haven't tasted the s1's, so I'll get back to u on that.