What's new

"Weird Garden" 2010

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I missed taking pictures of our early spring bulbs (tulips, daffodils...), but I noticed our first iris of the season so I snapped the shot.

I'll post more pics as they bloom.

picture.php

Norkali

Beautiful, can't wait until I am able to grow plants like that, am in the process of getting a space ready. :)

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should also say that my wife takes most of the credit for all this stuff..... I help with bulbs but that's about it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah we do actually, but I don't think they're blooming for us yet? We've had a strange bloom season so far. Our first clematis just blossomed yesterday, and the other one doesn't even have buds yet.

I'll try to post some more pics this afternoon.

eddie.saw

Strange, your Clematis are acting like my day lillies, We have a hill side with about 20 plants but there is only on blooming and the rest have no sign of even trying to.

we have a few cold shifts this season but i've never seen it accounted for this before.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those lily's are really pretty.

Yeah, thanks. We put them in the ground last year, but this is the first time they've bloomed so I wasn't even sure what they would look like.

I've got some more with buds that appear to be red, and they should bloom any day now. I'll post them when they do.

Weird Jimmy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys... here are some more from today, a couple more lilys and some other stuff...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php