What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

ufullachit

Lovely CHACO... Just lovely.... I'm looking forward to when I have time to look through this thread and read it through... I have had nothing but good times with the 2 SourD's that I have ran! NOthing but good Dank!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Picture perfect Lloyd!! Any luck with those beans? IF you decide to grow out those trainwreck bx1/bx1, and Chemdog bx1/bx1 please do hit me up with some pics:rasta:

Chaco Looks like you got this cut DOWN now bro. Lookin good.. 14inch in, and 30inch out sounds perfect to me... I like mine right around 3ft, so a few inches over 14, and I shall be golden..

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Postman! What's up? Haven't seen ya around in a bit...Ended up having to finish everything and ditch my other grow early this year. I'll actually be moving to a bigger place at the end of the month where I can finally run all my lights and I'll popping all of em. Was supposed to be in another place this month but that fell through... crazy owners and a stupid property manager can be thanked. Still planning on hitting a bunch of stuff with chem pollen though! (including the D cut, will be nice to have a shitload of D beans on hand, wanna hit up the socal master kush, gdp, and mcfly too)... I'll be in touch when the time comes for sure if you've got any interest...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics :yes:
I love ECSD :yummy: :D

ecsd1.jpg

G

guest121295

Still going, but I think I pulled the N out a bit early on this one, I pulled her about a 18" down from where she was up between 3, 600's and a 1000.She loved all the light until summer started coming on but she still reeks like hell @ day 65 or so..
picture.php

Z

ZENARCADE

Figured I'd give this one a bump. Here's some ecsd I finished up under a 600 three or so weeks ago. The first few pics are olds pics of plants 8 weeks in and the second batch are them at 10.5 weeks and after flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

To me, weed doesn't get much better than this. Sour d is some of my favorite herb... :bongsmi:

Goddamn!!!!!!!!!! Looks great man!!!!!!!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Seriouslt Lloyd. I might just have to a blood test on you as well for roids dude. Lol. Friggin sick bro. Love it all. I love Sour D more than life

Relentless

Veteran
how is ecsd in veg? ive got three clones of her.. they rooted in plugs and are now in soil.. not taking off very fast..

G

guest121295

Fine indeed, fine indeed!!! You can believe I'm warming up to it like a dragster in the pit....I'm trying to clear out my big room for an Oct opening, all the cuts are rooting now.Now if I only had a couple beautifull russian girls to cut for me......I could start 2 weeks earlier!!!:)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres a chill in the air out west too...shit, its down to like 76 degree F here in diego! haha..better get my ecsd on! here she is, day 11 or 12...trained over and ready to go...i vegged her under floros, and put her directly into flowering under hps, got a lil more stretch than usual, but i love ECSD!!!!!WOOHOO....another three months and i will be puffin! also, got a cut flowering in my male tent that i will be spraying w sts on tue night...and another one in veg ready to go into flower next week and will be hitting her(hopefully) with reversed ecsd pollen! along w a few others

picture.php

G

guest121295

Subrob, I'm sure you have some twist ties handy? She's going to be big, I flowered a few that high and the room was sweating with diesel, just breaking branches...:)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya she is gonna be huge...i cant remember for sure how long i vegged her...i know she was in a beer cup under floros for at least 6 weeks...coulda been longer...i dunno really...shit, they coulda been in there for a few months...im gonna wrap a tomato cage around her...have to...gonna give her a haircut on all the lower stuff...cant wait
---she has about 10-12 twist ties on her now...im not gonna tie her over again, bit i am gonna bring the rest of the branches on the right side of that picture over to the left...she does well as kinda a vertical wall of buds..and i can position her to the side and still get enough light....i wanna do one in a seven gallon pot...tomato caged all around w a bulb dropped down in her middle next...see how that works w her...ive found i can get really good growth on the lower larf if enough light is supplied

eagle1213

my goodness what awesome tantalizing photos of this clone in here!!! i only wish and hope one day i can get my hands on this beauty. Are there any companies out there looking to make this available to the public in seed form?

toasted1

heres mine veggn till i get some roots on cuts then gonna b put in 10 gall coco under the FLA sun to flower :D

picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

Latest posts

Latest posts