What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monster Cropping Issues!

gotenssg

Hello all, i have a plant that i grew in late summer(really late summer) and it got to be about 9 inches before someone snapped her, regrew to those 9 inches but was not as full, by then she had entered flowering. i harvested and left the last two little branches hoping it would grow for this next summer. i brought her indoors since it's snowing, she has been in 24/0 for about 2 weeks and 18/6 for another 2 weeks yet little to no new growth is visible. i even trimmed the tips of some leaves to increase root growth. here are some pictures, did i cut too high? too low? i'm definitely doing something wrong
Kp30iNU
mkXxg83
DxokKuh
wsVL3xn

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First...
Welcome to ICMAG. I hope you can use this place to its fullest.

Your lil plant looks ok for now. Sometimes it takes up to a month to see growth revert from flowering to veg so at this point I think being patient is going to be your best bet.
What have you been feeding it?
A high N diet will help to speed up the re-veg process.

Latest posts

Latest posts