What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!! DISASTER !! 4 weeks into flower, I realize I'm still in VEG !!

SAPFO

10 x 8.5ltr coco autopots have been vegging 4/5 weeks when I though I was in flower. I'd mistaken a 6 for a 9 on the timer.

My height is pretty much 70/80% maxed.

I'd done some supercropping and stuck a net at about 12".

So now I have to contend wth the stretch of a 100cm plant in a 200cm room with air cooled hoods.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking a multi-layer major SCROG surgery so far....

Grab the main stem about half way up, soften it up by squezing it, if it is a thick stem it helps if you are squeezing it between your thumb and something hard like a pen, and then bend (supercrop) the whole top of the plant over at 90 degrees.

That will bring the height down to half.

Cheesegez

You'll just have to top like crazy and keep pushing the heads underneath the nets ...

You running cool tubes or air cooled fittings ?

CG

raven44

U could use water weights

I once made a plant go entirely horizontal. Went from vertical to horizontal in about a weeks time.

Later in I let it bounce back up and grow vert again lol. It was my first grow ever lol

Got a half pound off that plant in a five gal pot.

Simply tied a cup to her and added little more water to the cup each day

It'd be best to cut clones and start new in my book. Plants are now too big for their pots. They will drink more and require more food yet you prob won't be abke to meet the food requirements due to your CEC so yields and quality may suffer as well.

Not to say it won't turn out great still... pm will be more of an issue also

I would never flower if my plants got like that personally but that's just me lots of people like to flower big plants...

SAPFO

Grab the main stem about half way up, soften it up by squezing it, if it is a thick stem it helps if you are squeezing it between your thumb and something hard like a pen, and then bend (supercrop) the whole top of the plant over at 90 degrees.

That will bring the height down to half.

Not that is a great idea. Gonna a order a few more nets.

I'm running Dominator XXL's with 1000w dimmable x 2

As it happened I was experimeting with taking cuts 2 weeks into flower. I've had 31 out of 39 root clingfilming a tub air tight. I told a few of my mates it worked, now I'll have to tell them I was still in frickin veg haha

I may have 31 of these clones ready to go soon. Was thinking of a sog if I can't fix this. But if I can fix it I then have 31 clone I need to keep short for 9 weeks..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lmao that's hilarious. Quite honestly I think the sog may be simpler. Take another couple of çlones from your flowering girls.

SAPFO

I reckon I could easily take 100 clones. It's just watering b@stards as I do Autopots usually. Anybody know any effective way of countering this? Been thinking of normal pots & drippers lately

SAPFO

Scrog nets are here, and I decided to supercrop every branch. How long you reckon until I can flip safely? I am pushed for time now.

This is now a 2 layer scrog, and 2 layer supercrop. And for the last month I've been feeding bloom food + £30 worth of Triple F flower booster :laughing:

The only good side I can see to this is that every hole in the net will be full. Gonna take a load of cuts from underneath the net too.

Latest posts

Latest posts