What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to buy the best quality seeeds

sherm

Hi ICM
As the title says ,where is the best place to purchase some beans .
A few months ago I purchase some seeds from a seed bank from canada .I purchase ( MY ) holy grail that i heard and read some much about . CINDERLLA 99.Well needless to say she didnt have any of the qualities it was suppose to have . i was really disappointed .SO i am reaching out to everyone one here for some help on who has the best quality beans for sale .
Thank you . SHERM .

$eriously$illy

I don't want to promote any above others, so a few that I personally have confidence in are Great Lakes Genetics, James Bean Company, the greenpool, and ******'s. The Dank Team is OK, but not a big fan of the previous owner's business ethos, although I hear they've changed hands so I'll give them another shot just to see if the customer service has improved.

One thing to remember about buying ceeds is that price isn't an indicator of quality. I've had freebies outperform the main purchase too many times to count.

I'm interested in running some C99, but don't want to share your bad experience. Who was the breeder?

yts farmer

Veteran
Brothers grimm is the creator of c99 and although they closed sometime in early 2000's
They are now back in business and producing seeds including c99 with original lineage unchanged apparently.

If you go with brothers grimm c99 they come with a hefty price tag of £120 approximately.

Never used attitude seeds myself but did use site sponser herbies for my last seed order and as expected everything was cool with them and even get 10% off as a member of ic.

Peace.

S

sourpuss

Since your here at icmag u should buy gear from seedboutique.com or seedbay.com

Following their instructions ive never had a prob getting my beans.

I have gotten a bit of my fire from sour patch seeds. The dankteam is good. It just depends which breeder u want. If you go to cannabis shows you will find all kinds of goodies

Muleskinner

Veteran
The current Bros. Grimm are counterfeiters, don't buy anything from them, their C99 is obviously nothing like the original.

Check out TGA seeds if you want Cinderella-like plants, he makes several that are offshoots of Jack herer/C99.

I just ordered a bunch of seeds and James Bean kicked ass over the Euro-based seedbanks I ordered from, highly recommend them. Totally agree about free seeds, the seeds I make and share with friends are often better than what you're getting. I always thought Dutch Passion was a great seedbank, I just tried 3 packs and got 50% germination, pathetic, and also the plants are highly irregular and don't look well-bred.

Ghostin

Contact the breeders directly. If you're in the US, don't order overseas, it's an unnecessary risk and it takes longer.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most seed sellers will get you what you ask for.
It's good to know who to buy from but it's even better to know who produces what you want with high quality.

As for C99... Read through the couple threads in the marijuana strains & breeding section & ask questions of those experienced with that line. The customers will be more honest than the breeders so I value their opinions more.

sherm

HEY EVERYONE
I am not here to bash anyone or anything like that . i just want what i payed for . I got the beans from BC BUD.
BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!
SHERM ........