What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

fireman

Truley amazing bro!! Wish i could wake up in your shoes for one day.

Haha hit me up if you ever need a vaca!! haha nice work bro im sure your patients will be happy with your efforts.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z1ON, you lucky devil. You have a position a lot of us would give our firstborn for. Awesome pics, bro.:headbange

Z10N

Happy Passover for all the fella Jews on the site :)
im back from the holyday dinner at my old man's house,
I'm SO freaking STUFFED with food I can't move :D

thanks for all the kind words friends!
its hard freaking work, I have no clue how im handling a whole farm by myself,
but I just do it lol.. 400+ plants in flower, 300 in veg. took a bunch of clones the other day...
promise to take some new pictures very soon im just getting my camera back from my buddy!

peace & good vibes to you all :tiphat:,

-Z ! 0 N-

JLM7291

Holy Shit man, grows looking great.

If you dont mind me asking, about how much money did you need to invest for a grow op of this size?

love?

You're really living the dream! Awesome grow. Medical too, excellent!

Could you post some pics of the Panama please? Would be cool to see.

Z10N

JLM7291 - thanks man, well I wouldn't like to talk aboout exact numbers but I certainly can tell you it is not cheap at all.. In the winter time when you have extra lights and heating devices running through the whole night it throws up an extra few coins down the hatch but we do what we have to do to keep the ladies pleased.

love? - of course no problem, I'm anyway about to take a bunch of new photos in the next few days of the ACE and DELTA9LABS gear , they look freaking awesome, some of them are fucking beasts I let them sit in veg extra time to buff them up, now some of the southern lights are almost 2meters tall with very thick main stems. the Panama is a classic and the hairs are turning pink at the tips :) very sexy :D

much love to ya all :wave:

Z

JLM7291

Right on man.

I recently got into growing and so far I love it. It doesn't even really have to do with my love of smoking weed. Ever since I started growing I've became really interested in just the propagation cycle itself. Its a truly rewarding experience.

Hopefully one day Ill be able to maintain a nice farm like yours... hopefully. Anyways best of luck man. Ill be watching this thread for sure, seems like Ill be able to learn a few things from watching you.
Best vibes man:tree:

Z10N

Good afternoon to you all :wave:

Alright so finally got a few free moments to post up the recent progress.....
I'll start with the request for the Panama Red from ACEseeds.
def' some of the sexiest girls in the farm, with a very nice classic essence. truly a piece of art :artist:
we are all looking forward to smoke her up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mucho respect to you Dubi! :yes:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful! looks like a good yielder to! thx for not flashing them.

would love to see some more plants!

Z10N

the Orient Express is beast :D
picture.php

Ed I snapped some fresh shots for ya this morning:

SuperStar
picture.php

picture.php

CannaSutra:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:blowbubbles: more coming up.....

Z10N

Hi Esbe brother ~ thanks man! :) yes seems like she'll be kind to us there's another 3 like her at the same size, so I expect a nice yield from all of them, got bunch of clones taken and getting rooted as we speak ;)
and yeah I prefer the natural light in my pics that's why I like to snap'em around the early morning when the sun spectrum is gentle white / yellowish usually around 5:40-8:00AM..
many many more pics coming up so stick around bro!

picture.php

Z10N

next in the round is the ButterscotchHawaiian X G13,
has great yield as well with beautiful buds - has the most amazing unique essence that some people gave me a weird nose crooking face smelling those , a very defined smell of lemon verbena ! taste like it too when smoked in a joint with fine tones of sourness / lime / floral..
very special high a bit hard to describe I'm waiting for cured sample test to give the real SR..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Z10N

here's one of my favorite ones with the most impressive colas and resin buildup super sticky lemon packed buds, I'm drooling over it like a dog eying a piece of meat every time i pass near it i can't wait for it to be ready :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Z10N

Cheese X tunnel vision :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

secret strain:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Clever George (pheno 2) - squat berrish very very very dense colorful buds, super resinous, large packed colas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more coming up ! . . . . .

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wowwwww man, now we are talking! pure paradise!

whats this one bro?
picture.php