What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

G

fucking sweet grow man, it must feel good to get that much from just 1 plant

so the plant bucket does that sit inside the res bucket? is there a spacer underneath the plant bucket? does it just absorb the water through holes drilled in the pot?

welcome to ICMAG, it will be nice to have more hydro eye candy!

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
whoa, i remember reading this thread over at og. damn this really gives all the 400w guys hopes for those big numbers. awesome grow man and congrats!

wikidcalibudgrl

LOL BUMP for Q & A session :biglaugh: :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl said:
And a couple Q's for ya,, you seem to know your scrog! Did you, or do you need to top the plants when scrog'n? Do you need to fiddle with the tops as they come up gettin them in the screen right, or just let um go themselves? And :chin: do you flip to 12/12 when you get a few tops through the screen or wait till it's got quite a few through it? Alot of Q's i know,, sry. but that is just the coolest thing i seen out of a 400wt, 1 plant grow! :woohoo:

jesus........thats got to be the nicest 400w grow Ive ever seen too! A whole elbow off of one lady...........
I was blown away when I got just shy of 7 Zs off a 400w my first time inside with hydro...Must be nice:)

We all wanna know more about your setup. every F'in detail !......simply amazing !
Clue us in Harry Gypsna

chichiman

RESPECT man..:yoinks:
I have same kind of system going on..
But my harvest is totally going to be much much smaller.. Me want some Chronic too!!

Here u see my blue mystic´s fattest top at 36Dflo...

wikidcalibudgrl

Getawaymonkey! said:
jesus........thats got to be the nicest 400w grow Ive ever seen too! A whole elbow off of one lady...........
I was blown away when I got just shy of 7 Zs off a 400w my first time inside with hydro...Must be nice:)

We all wanna know more about your setup. every F'in detail !......simply amazing !
Clue us in Harry Gypsna

Uhhhh Getawaymonkey!,, :joint::joint: , are You Harry Gypsna too??, or are you just confused :confused:, , cause the grower of this plant is NBG,,, lmao,, not Harry Gypsna,,, :chin: just wonderin' :pointlaug

G

HELLO NBG .PLANTS ARE FUCKIN SUPERB..I AM USING AQUASYSTEM AND ALSO SERIOUS SEEDS CHRONIC MY PLANTS ARE 4 WEEKS OLD TO SCROG DO I JUST PUT MESH ON TOP OR DO I HAVE TO PRUNE AS WELL CHEERS..ALZA

Latest posts

Latest posts