What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

JDOG6000

Veteran
~Pink Kush~

-Lineage (if known):

-Vegative Growth: Pretty regular veg growth.

-Stretch: It stretches about 2 1/2 times it's hieght in veg.
Real bushy,no topping needed.

-Flower Time:I take mine to around 95 days.
But I think it could go much longer,maybe to 105.
Could harvest at 85 days but not recommended.

-Yeild: pretty decent yield, real Bushy with fat tops on each branch.
Not as dense as you would think from a Kush hybrid.
It has alot of sativa in it.

-Odor/Flavor:It smells and tastes like earthy diesel with a lemony dank sativa Kush taste. Real strong lemony dank,almost spicey taste. Combined with the earthy Diesel kush of chemdawg.

-Potency/High: It could be better.
It's about a 7 for Potency ,better then alot of strains but not as good as most chemdawg hybrids.(not sure if chemdawg is even in it,But it does smells and taste alot like it.

Veg pics:this is the only veg pic I could find, it's small I know.

Flower pics:

Pink Kush at 6 weeks flower

after harvest at 90 days.

Last edited:
G

Great thread, should be a sticky.

Are you going to have different reports from different people with these entries or is it just one report for each?

killabrown420

I think multiple reports make sense, since not all people agree on flower times because of different setups, tastes, preferences, etc.. and Rez could write the know all end all report on the William's Wonder but I would hope this post could still help some people.

~William's Wonder~

-Lineage (if known): Rez

-Vegative Growth: Grows tall w/ large spaces between nodes. Branches shoot out horizontally in an odd fashion, leading to odd looking plants later in flower, best to flower somewhat small before the branches get too lanky.

-Stretch:Under any kind of heat stress she stretches tall and lanky, in good conditions there is minimal stretch

-Flower Time:75-90 days
-Yeild:Above average. If you can get light to all the lower branches they pack it on just like the top colas.

-Odor/Flavor: Lemony undertones

-Potency/High: Average/Very spacy high, I love it. I like this stuff when I have nothing to do for a couple hours, otherwise it makes doing normal things a bit more thought envolved...lol

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Description and pics by Killabrown420

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~Diesel, Original aka Headband aka Daywrecker~

-Lineage (if known): Chem/Dawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi NL)
*note - latest "headband" cut appears to be different than the OD.

-Vegative Growth: Very branchy, responds well to topping and is a vigorous plant overall

-Stretch: Moderate, probably double

-Flower Time: 70-75 Days

-Yeild: Above Average

-Odor/Flavor: Straight chemical gasoline with deep sweet undertones. Taste is odd gasoline like which lasts long on the palette. 8.5/10

-Potency/High: 8.8/10. Very potent hybrid high. Facial and body which is instant upon exhale. One of my favorite strains.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~William's Wonder~

-Lineage (if known): Rezdog's clone

Williams Wonder is an original (Super Sativa Seed Club) seed stock developed for northern climates.
It does not flower under a vegetative light cycle of 18/6. Ruderalis Hybrids tend to show this trait.
Super Sativa Seed Club experimented with ruderalis but concluded that it had little value when breeding for high cannabinoid levels.
WW most likely originated from early import pot from afghan seed.
Selective breeding and climatization led to the growers goals of a super potent and early maturing variety.
Not all shipments of import Afghanica pot were of early maturation, or of quality for that matter,
and some of that pot was seeded by local feral patches.
Some of the varieties now being grown from seed from imported Afghanica were in fact F1 hybrids contaminated with ruderalis and nepalize sativa type hemp plants.

Williams Wonder parent stock is very homogenous and probably originated from selective breeding
done for thousands of years in a high mountain valley isolated from the main cross-contaminated Afghani
(and highly variable) gene pool.

-Vegative Growth: Lots branching if topped and trained correctly

-Stretch:Average, perhaps double.

-Flower Time: 65-75 days

-Yeild: Above average, especially when topped

-Odor/Flavor: Light lemony, not very pronounced

-Potency/High: Average at best, more indica than sativa. Not one of my favorites really.

Veg pics: None

Flower pics:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~Jack's Cleaner~

-Lineage (if known): pending

-Vegative Growth: Nice grower, more straight up and down than branchy but does respond well to topping.

-Stretch: Not crazy, about average

-Flower Time: 75-82 Days

-Yeild: Not huge based on my experience, nice colas though

-Odor/Flavor: Very similar to schrom, astringent lemon "sprite" smell, but a little deeper than schrom. not exactly the same but close. I will update on this next time i get into the jar. VERY NICE bag appeal, looks a lot stronger than it is.

-Potency/High: Great morning weed. 8/10... it serves a purpose, not devastating, but like i said great for morning with coffee. Great "overall" weed

Veg pics: None

Flower pics:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~OG Kush (Abusive)~

-Lineage (if known): ???

-Vegative Growth: Viney grower that needs to be topped to multiple colas

-Stretch: Insane, probably 3 times

-Flower Time: 60-70 days depending on preference

-Yield: Average at best

-Odor/Flavor: Deep Dank kushy smell with pepper and diesel undertones... has a great nose which is different than anything else in my garden smell, 8.5/10. Taste, pretty nice also, different tastes like it smells 8.5/10. Great bag appeal

-Potency/High: Really strong, devastating.... party weed and for getting F'd up. 9.5/10

probably my favorite smoke i have in jars right now

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~UW~

-Lineage (if known): 20 yr old + heirloom purportedly stolen from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center at the University of Washington

-Vegative Growth: Branchy and surprisingly vigorous.

-Stretch: Not much, lower side of average

-Flower Time: 65-70 days

-Yeild: Above average, chunky

-Odor/Flavor: Medicinal, but deep that smells kinda like garlic or food 8/10

-Potency/High: Creeper, not immediate. Mostly body, great for watching movies and passing out. Also stimulates hunger 8/10

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
WOW, i'm totaly suprised and grateful for all the interest and contributions. I'll add them as I can..

I'll try to answer all questions..

kheph said:
Great thread, should be a sticky.

Are you going to have different reports from different people with these entries or is it just one report for each?

thanks keph, i want this to be avaliable to everyone, and honestly IC's got one of the better pic uploading systems/quality, and it's an open acces site (no need to register to see posts) so I figured this was probly the best place to have it..

please feel free to link this to other sites.

As far as multiple reports... i realized this was going to be one of the issues, and have had some time to think on it..

I think the main list (1st part of the thread) will stick to one report per clone.. or else it'll become an editing nightmare, and i don't think we need 10 bubba kush reports all in a row, if you know what i mean.

But, I will DO MY BEST to provide the BEST representation/description of each..

I encourage people to submit duplicate reports, and if I have 3-4 reports for one I will use the average flower time, stretch, etc, etc. I will give credit to each person below the cut tho, for the pics aswell..

For example, after a while, for OGK, we may have ograskal's pics, and a colaberated description from a couple of the well known OGK growers, all credited for their contributions..

I know this is not ideal, and please, anyone with easier/better suggestions please chime in..

Also, each report submitted to this thread will stay here.. So after browsing the main list, people can go and browse the new additions, then look at each report as/how they were submitted..

I know the 'report' part isn't the best, but I wanted to make it extremely basic, and simple, with the most important info (IMHO)... I did it like that because some of the smoke or grow report templates can be huge and daunting to some stoners, so i wanted to keep it simple and basic.. something that can be done in a few mins..

again, this is jus a fresh idea, it still has lots of room for improvement.

beancounter

Veteran
k, i listed the Chemdawgs in their own post at the end of schroomy's list..

Please let me know if I'm missing any of the dawgs.. I was gonna list Giesel in there, but I think I'll keep all the 'dawgz' seperate for now, and any chemdawg crosses without dawg in their name will get listed with the other additions.. like bubble chem. I'm not 100% sure if '91 chemdawg is the same as original chemdawg aka dawg aka chem, if so i'll jus remove it.

Anyways, I've added all the recent submissions, thanks again for participating, I can't do it without your help. If u see any issues or problems please don't hesitate to let me know.

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~Trainwreck, NorCal Pine~

-Lineage (if known): not verifiable.... some say it is the same cut as the arcata only grown longer. also not verifiable. probably some sort of tw hybrid showing the thai genes. I'm sure someone knows on this one, i do not.

-Vegative Growth: branchy, with normal growth rate. seems to like the feed. likes topping and training

-Stretch: slightly above average. probably 2 times or a little more... with topping and training the tendency to still put a main cola or 2 above the canopy always seems to develop

-Flower Time: 70 days

-Yeild: moderate, well if dialed in correctly

-Odor/Flavor: rotten meat/ salami mixed with a pine. 8.6 odor, 8.3 taste

-Potency/High: potent trainwreck high, more head than body but there is some balance 8.2

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
~Green Crack aka Cush~

-Lineage (if known): SSSC Skunk #1 x a local sweet leaf afghani

-Vegative Growth: very branchy and very fast. Like to grow and reacts well to ferts. Loves to be trained/topped

-Stretch: Not too bad, maybe about double, easily controlled with training

-Flower Time: 42-49 days

-Yeild: average, maybe slightly above average if dialed in to a T... my expereince has been average at best

-Odor/Flavor: Sweet Candies, sickly sweet. 8 (higher if you like the sweet stuff). Flavor is a sweet classic kind that is recognizable 8.3

-Potency/High: Pretty potent, like a hand grenade... hits you hard but longevity is not really there IMO. Still one of the best mostly sativa highs for the flowering time. 8.4/10

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

beancounter

Veteran
thanks glassmaster..

thanks again for all the contributions steelers, yer helping out tons. Some times I crop the photos a bit, so that i can get 5 of flower to fit per clone..

also, thanks Killabrown420 and JDOG for yer contributions so far..

Remember folks, I'm always looking for more/better pics to represent each clones. You don't have to submit a full report.. You can submit lineages/info, veg pictures, or flower pictures, and I'll fill them in as we go.

Looks like this thread is gonna shape up nicely, and I apreciate it being stickied, should save alot of time searching for pics/flower times etc..

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
yeah, this is going to be a fun thread! i'm gonna do one for every strain i have.

Madd Props to bc for a great idea.

G

Very Nice informative thread. Enjoyed the read and will definately be back to check the progress. Can't add anything but again luv the read.

Mo,

killabrown420

~AG13~

-Lineage (if known):

-Vegative Growth: Slow growing, medium to heavy feeder, likes her Mg, needs to be topped to achieve multiple tops.

-Stretch: Minimal.

-Flower Time: 60 days

-Yeild: On the lower side, but the quality makes up for that.

-Odor/Flavor:Funky pine odor, tastes the same.

-Potency/High:8/10 couchlock high

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

killabrown420

~Arcata Trainwreck~

-Lineage (if known):

-Vegative Growth: Grows like a vine, best to tiedown and support plant before putting in 12/12.

-Stretch: Explodes in flower, almost doubles in height, branches grow horizontally like a vine.

-Flower Time: Anywhere ~ 60 days /depending on what kind of buzz you like

-Yeild:I hear it can be good when dialed in, but from my experience the yield is on the low side to average at best.

-Odor/Flavor:Wonderful lemony zest smell and smooth flavor that holds some of those lemony undertones. 8.5/10

-Potency/High:Average to high potency, racy social buzz, great head stash, little body unless taken later.

Veg pics:

Flower pics: