What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Asleep with a ball in her mouth ...
picture.php
This is the look of her when she tastes real meat
picture.php

Drumskinz

I enjoy hand watering. But
Anything that would collect runoff would be huge for me..I have 8 foot ceilings and need all of it for lights. maybe Set up drainage tables right on the floor and then pump it out

That’s about like what I do in coco (got idea from the late DB)...I’ve got four 4x4 flood tables with a 1x6 board under the back edge of them...every morning I use the trusty Home Depot buckethead shop vac to suck up the water...usually takes about 15 minutes...because all the water is close to me and don’t have to reach to the back...I still use black hole drippers to auto feed my plants in 12x12x12 hydrofarm grow pots with a pvc trellis set up for my scrog...and for lighting I use 3 hlg 600 respec leds

Last edited:
G

One of the things I’ve been dreaming about is a real automated watering system that takes care of the runoff I think about it how much of a labor saver it would be for me but I’m lazy...Even though my laziness cost me more work..
It’s my first round in coco what I’m finding is that these plants which are medium size plants in my opinion and they take two watering a day, they really drink .the point for me is just to keep it moist ...two more weeks and they’re done:friends::friends:yay my plan >>>...Once the room is cleared I can play catch-up with all the seedlings that I started in the other room is going to be flowering out haze and whatever sativa’s germinate
I can relate man. Lazy, hardworking obsessive compulsives.
The big plants are awesome, like a ratio when enough roots have displaced the Coco, you have V8 engine in the pot.

I wrecked a shop vac cleaning up a flood. What a day.

If you can give up a little more space, just draining into a bucket would work too. The pumps are cheep and work well but they have to be kept clean.

I bought a $70 wet/dry pump and ended up using a bucket Lol.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Star Crash,

I would avoid letting the plants suck up the runoff, or atleast use dripclean. Like Drunskins I use a bucket topper to suck up the runoff.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sleeps like that? That's funny!

That’s about like what I do in coco (got idea from the late DB)...I’ve got four 4x4 flood tables with a 1x6 board under the back edge of them...every morning I use the trusty Home Depot buckethead shop vac to suck up the water...usually takes about 15 minutes...because all the water is close to me and don’t have to reach to the back...I still use black hole drippers to auto feed my plants in 12x12x12 hydrofarm grow pots with a pvc trellis set up for my scrog...and for lighting I use 3 hlg 600 respec leds

I can relate man. Lazy, hardworking obsessive compulsives.
The big plants are awesome, like a ratio when enough roots have displaced the Coco, you have V8 engine in the pot.

I bought a $70 wet/dry pump and ended up using a bucket Lol.

Hey Star Crash,

I would avoid letting the plants suck up the runoff, or atleast use dripclean. Like Drunskins I use a bucket topper to suck up the runoff.

It’s not continual every third or fourth day they get flushed heavily

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looks like you got well over a foot of snow there. It's about 6" here and it turned to rain.

Mr. Stinky

We got just shy of a foot but its squeezed back down to 6" today. Flakes arent big, but the detail of them is fantastic this time. Moved the truck and noticed them

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fun for the dogs but allot of work to get dug out.

damn star you got hammered with snow. mystery clone looks nice too

We got just shy of a foot but its squeezed back down to 6" today. Flakes arent big, but the detail of them is fantastic this time. Moved the truck and noticed them

View Image

View Image
This is the most snow we’ve had in a while since I can remember I had to walk out trenches pound them out so cookie and Jack can go out running around it was funny watching her run through the trenches quite fun indeed...getting cold The snow is going to stick around for a while, 3400 watt room is cruising along these plants should be finished soon I can concentrate on my seed plants ...NEM >>>
picture.php
picture.php

Scatterbrains:crazy:
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That Z Tree looked spectacular, bummer you didn't get a clone.
It seems weird we didn't get the snow that you'd gotten. Usually we get pounded up here. My cousin in Glens Falls, and my sister in NH both got like 30". It must've followed nearer to the coast. It seems a bit colder for this time of year though. We've been topping out in the low to mid teens, and single digits at night.
The pup looks like she was having a good time, I love when ours comes in covered in snow and all wiry. Gotta get him a go pro, so I can see what goes on:)