What's new

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiohi

Veteran
Woman trampled to death at U.S. Capitol held flag that read, “Don’t tread on me”
https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/8/22221070/woman-trump-supporter-trampled-death-us-capitol

5ff7e712cfe33.image.0.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not a serious crime. Most likely only probation.

Maybe not for this guy. Jail. 12 months of Community service, trash pick up befitting to the mess they made in the Capital Bldg. Sounds good, but probably won't happen. However, touching/taking Pelosi's mail...he’s definitely being charged with mail theft ........which is a felony

Scaramucci.........."I predict that he will go to jail for sedition and the causing of this insurrection,” Scaramucci told Yahoo Finance Live. “We had the American president of the United States not accepting a peaceful transfer of power, abusing the vice president, and then calling for his supporters to incite an insurrection and storm the Capitol Building.”

Of course!! Anthony Scaramucci, an American financier who served as the White House Director of Communications from July 21 to July 31, 2017. TEN DAYS IN THE WH! Who really believes him??? Back to writing fiction, Tony.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
trumptards turning their backs to trump

trumptards turning their backs to trump

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation. The day before, Fuentes had marched into the Capitol building and live-streamed from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/maga-internet-turns-on-trump-456490

dickriding morons

“QAnon conspiracy theorists, praying for years that Trump would flush Satan-worshipping pedophile elites out of Washington, tore apart any scrap of data from the video to prove that he was playing one final trick. They subjected the time stamps to numerology, thinking that there was a secret message encoded.”

moowhoohaahahaahaaaaa

more, moor, MOAR!!!

picture.php

Amynamous

Maybe not for this guy. Jail. 12 months of Community service, trash pick up befitting to the mess they made in the Capital Bldg. Sounds good, but probably won't happen.

Scaramucci.........."I predict that he will go to jail for sedition and the causing of this insurrection,” Scaramucci told Yahoo Finance Live. “We had the American president of the United States not accepting a peaceful transfer of power, abusing the vice president, and then calling for his supporters to incite an insurrection and storm the Capitol Building.”

Of course!! Anthony Scaramucci, an American financier who served as the White House Director of Communications from July 21 to July 31, 2017. TEN DAYS IN THE WH! Who really believes him??? Back to writing fiction, Tony.

Barnett is the dude who took mail from Nancy’s office. I tried to post a photo but was unable. I bet he gets more than probation.

Cannavore

Veteran
hard to tell with the maga viking with all the shit on his face obviously but i seriously doubt the two pictures of adam johnson are the same person. they have different smiles and different eyes.

Cannavore

Veteran
the maga viking dude is like a shitty bizarro version of the awesome and old school techno viking meme

200w.gif

Hempy McNoodle

Nancy Pelosi is in the process of providing validation of Hempy McNoodle's "crazy" claims.

Nancy Pelosi announced that she intends to remove Trump from office through impeachment next week. Are they afraid? What are they afraid of?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
hard to tell with the maga viking with all the shit on his face obviously but i seriously doubt the two pictures of adam johnson are the same person. they have different smiles and different eyes.

Google Adam johnson and you'll see his name and image all over this. It's him.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
twitter bans donald j trumpanzee

twitter bans donald j trumpanzee

I'm going to savor the next two weeks.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,"

White Beard

Nancy Pelosi is in the process of providing validation of Hempy McNoodle's "crazy" claims.

Nancy Pelosi announced that she intends to remove Trump from office through impeachment next week. Are they afraid? What are they afraid of?
You are REALLY checked out, aren’t you?

They - *we* - are afraid to see what President Impulse Control lands on to do next. Please, dude, I know you’re, like, bright & all, but please keep up!

I'm going to savor the next two weeks.
You said much the same before.
Very curious as to what you’re taking, and your dosages.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,"
And now he’s on Parler (what could go wrong?)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahahahaha never a dull moment,I really think the Media will secretly miss Trump.You have to admit that with the exception of 5 or 10 minutes every so often for a school shooter they've covered Trump for 4 years +......shit I've pulled over night shifts ,and the news channels are talking about him at 3 A.M.

Somehow I think Trump will still dominate the media for months to come.Should be interesting to see,I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts