What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbtini /Rado z

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Some sherbtini shots today. They seem to be liking the light veg mix. I even started on some microbes to get them roots going. I did find a weird deformed seedling.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Shot of the testers still alive and kicking. I'm hoping to put them into flower end of next month with some mimosas I popped around the same time
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Shot of the sherbtinis. They'll go in here in like 30 40 days. They haven't shown sex yet but I'm sure by the time they go in I'll see something. I have noticed they haven't done much in the way of lateral branching even with some slight lst.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
They got a little stretchy since my canopy has different stages...so I've been pinching and bending.even with the training they haven't thrown much lateral branches. So far these 3 are confirmed fems.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Just an update. So far Ive got 7 confirmed sherbtini fems. They go their first drink of Athena nutes tonight. I plan on putting them into flower soon.
picture.php
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
The root game is on point. They are looking really good. I am thinking that its the Lemon Tree that doesnt like to branch. I see it in my chem tini as well. Some of them were completely resistant to pinching and bending so I resorted to topping/fim.

Seen a few thers also mention the encouragement needed for lateral branching.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I'm hoping to find some nice lemony plants. I have 6 going in on this round and the other fems will go in on the next tray since they're smaller.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Sherbtinis went into flower the other day. 6 in this tray along with 3 mimosa, 2 2.0, 1 wedding cake 1 nem 1 gg4 And 1 stardawg. Don't mind the gmo finishing up, they'll be chopped soon.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So I was wrong. I have 7 in the tray now. I have 1 of 10 confirmed males. 9females. Haven't checked for smells yet but I did do a little defoliating and am going to add another feeding during lights on to 3x a day. They're healthy for sure. I took cuts of all for backup. The male I haven't culled yet. It has a very nice smell to it.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
SherbTini's are the front row and right half of second row. They're throwing some huge fan leaves and have some sharp skunky tones.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts