What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 - Karma testing yet agaaaaaain! Chem tini and Og tini

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its about that time again!!! The Sour Rados sure did delight. Quite the high regard from reviewers for them and even wilder results from the Sour D Bx2. I am stoked to run these new beans. I have to wait a week or two before I can make space for these. In order to test both ill have to run half of each pack to start. Ill have them going in no time though. Big thanks to Karma G for always giving me a shot!!!
:tiphat:

Attachments

• 963D87DC-57CF-4341-BFA2-7B3CD88E9513.jpg
    963D87DC-57CF-4341-BFA2-7B3CD88E9513.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 72

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up a seat. I'll be testing the ChemTini as well.

Looking forward to our results. Hard to believe the sour rado testers went out about a year ago already, time flies when youre on the hunt :)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Were off!

Were off!

Ive got 6 og tini and 6 chem tini soaking as of today. Took an extra week but finally found a space for them to flower in. Well see if they all pop and come up. Ill report back in a few days.
:tiphat:

Attachments

• 71A9EEDA-C20E-495F-9D96-965664C061AA.jpg
    71A9EEDA-C20E-495F-9D96-965664C061AA.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 70
  • E7FA97BC-F06A-457D-ADA9-EE2DA56D1BB9.jpg
    E7FA97BC-F06A-457D-ADA9-EE2DA56D1BB9.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 66

cester

Great! Really amazing thread!:canabis:
I’m subbed!
:lurk:

I can’t wait to see them in bloom!
:skiiing:

Have a good job!
Peace:wave:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5/6 Chem tini but only 3/6 og tini up. Hoping to see. Couple more come up!
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see two coming up of the og tini i think. The 6th came up on the chem tini 6/6 on those :tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

So the other three og tinis didnt come up. Two started to try and just didnt make it. All of the chems seem good except the one lil runt there. Anyway, about 3-4 weeks from now well have them in tester buckets to flip and see who is who. Then, after elite and stable phenos show themselves, theyll hit dwc. :woohoo:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Og tini, growing fast af. Looking very happy.
Chem tini, much more variation here. The runt, then some more vigorous than others for sure beyond that. All are happy though and growing quickly.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Their new home for a week or two before the flip. Second shot is the og tini, stupid fat leaves. Last one is a chem tini.