What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

NeDank

Just messing around with my camera

Critical top buds

picture.php

Think this one is durban auto
picture.php

Killer Cookies
picture.php

NeDank

I'm thinking about chopping the two smallest plants @65 days. Mostly because the duck aint growing. So the space could be used for Durban Auto. (two lights instead of one) but that would mean chopping Killer Mandarine too. She is flowering fast like an indica but i'm not sure if she is flowering quite that fast. This means flush starts today!

I'll post pics in a few minutes so you guys can help me decide. Any input is welcome.

NeDank

Pics here

Killer Mandarine
picture.php

Duck
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Neither of them look done to me. In fact Critical looks farther along than both of these. Maybe I should start her on flush. Probably not though idk i'm so undecided. Please help

Do note that I have to harvest something because I need to stagger the harvest rather than all at once. This is because I only have enough drying room for 2 plants. If that much and it takes 7ish days to dry.

NeDank

I started flushing Critical Kush today. (14 day flush) It's the most developed of all the plants.

bs0

That plant doesn't really look very done. Looks heat stressed but I'm no autoflower expert. What have you got for temps in there?

bibi40

Hi Dank ,

for me seems no one of those plants will be ready in 15 days ,
do your choice if you need place but don't expect one or another to be ready .

:tiphat:

NeDank

Went in to check on the plants today and Critical Kush was falling over on to Durban. Might need to use some rope ratchets to keep her from falling over.

bibi40

Wow !!!

hell :trampoline:

the critical kush is really huge ,
continue to feed her mate , she can product giga buds :yummy:

and the killer cookies throw a lot of resin , yummy :biggrin:

bibi40

Is there only 3 days between the two pics of critical kush ?
can you show me a close up of the critical kush buds please ?
impressive flowering in low time .

:biggrin:

bibi40

Fantastic mate ,
continue to feed her ,
she need time but i can see some great potential here :biggrin:
continue your great work .

ps : mine stink a lot , what's about yours ?

NeDank

Fantastic mate ,
continue to feed her ,
she need time but i can see some great potential here :biggrin:
continue your great work .

ps : mine stink a lot , what's about yours ?

Thanks! She is the one coming down in 2ish weeks. Maybe a week or two early but I need to chop something unfortunately.

I can't smell the plants because I smoke weed too much lol. But my uncle said it smells the whole room up. As a side note Critical Kush and Killer Cookies are the only plants with visible tricomes on the sugar leaves.

Both smell good if you pinch the buds, nice hashy smell.

bibi40

mine just start to flowering , no real buds for now ,
but smells a lot .

all the best mate :biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I'm taking a chair! Will probably germ some killer mandarine myself later this year!

:lurk:

NeDank

Day 57

Everything is going well except Critical Kush Auto wants to fall over. I've now moved her to the front right side of the tent. For some reason I can not find the branch I marked as pollinated. The marker should still be there I just can't find it. Oh well.

On to the pics

Killer Mandarine
picture.php

Auto Duck
picture.php

Killer Cookies
picture.php

Durban Poison
picture.php

Critical Kush
picture.php

Latest posts