What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello Icmag, I'm back with another perpetual grow show. It's been a while, life threw me some curve balls and I had to lay low. Alas that time has ended and the fear associated with it no longer holding me back.

I'm going to run a 4'x8' bloom room and a small veg/mom box to keep things moving. I'm just getting started and I got plenty of genetics to play with. I have a couple mom plants ready for cuts and I just popped some beans.

I'm still finishing the build out, few odds and ends left to finish and I'll be up and running. It's a personal use operation.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you will join me in this adventure. Until Next time be safe and take care!:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tentme

Glad to hear you are back. I’ve watched many of your grows and excited to watch another.

Pulling up a chair and getting the notebook out. I’m setting up something similar but yours will blow mine away.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Glad to hear you are back. I’ve watched many of your grows and excited to watch another.

Pulling up a chair and getting the notebook out. I’m setting up something similar but yours will blow mine away.

Thanks for checking in, Only blowing were gonna do here is blow these trees up together and log some artisan flowers. No competition here... were all in it to blaze the dank!

Looking forward to seeing this round!

Thanks for tuning in Blynx!:tiphat:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The flower box is 4'x8' and framed up sheathed with 1/2" osb. I built the base with DRIcore osb, it has a rubber membrane underneath to keep it from contacting the concrete floor. The interior and exterior walls are sheathed with 1" insulation board installed everywhere but the door. I still have to insulate the door and I have to install a 4" damper for the intake and a 4" fan and scrubber on the exhaust. I also have to install the c02 lines and get the tank and regulator setup.

The plan is sealed room with co2 enrichment.I have a 5000 btu window unit installed for the flower box with an autopilot thermostat. I will have an intake on damper and exhaust with a scrubber but they will only be used for lights off to vent the room and remove humid air. During lights on the fan and scrubber will be inactive and the autopilot & air conditioner plus the co2 tank and regulator on a Titan short cycle timer will keep the environment in check.

For veg and moms I have a small box built, It's a 3'x2'x4' box with a small section for cloning at the top. Nothing special there but it will be enough to keep 4 active moms and 4 plants in veg and ready to feed the flower.

I still have to build a dry box and I also have to build a nutrient storage shelf. It will all come together rather quickly just waiting on a couple things to arrive

Attachments

• 81498938_1047507215603642_4923706862676738048_n (1).jpg
    81498938_1047507215603642_4923706862676738048_n (1).jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 80402110_496141294352220_741495497717448704_n.jpg
    80402110_496141294352220_741495497717448704_n.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 80079124_1042522956095487_5279196400914006016_n.jpg
    80079124_1042522956095487_5279196400914006016_n.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 80389842_462461004453705_1624827157899378688_n.jpg
    80389842_462461004453705_1624827157899378688_n.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 42

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Tomorrow the rest of my equipment and miscellaneous orders will arrive. Then I can finalize the setup and be ready to rock.

I popped some beans and took some cuts.

CSI Humboldt

Urkle s1
Babu (Katsu Bubba x Bubba)
Old Family Purple (Triangle Kush x Urkle)

I am attempting currently to germ some beans that are probably 10 years old or about. A fellow Icmagger named PureKnowledge is the breeder if memory serves me correctly. If they pop i'll have ECSB (East Coast Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble). I just started soaking them so i'll find out if there is any life in them soon enough.

Clones currently rooting

Wifi
MotorBreath

You may laugh at my current cloning method. I just use cups with my standard medium and I use a mason jar as the dome. The cups are perfect size so the lid of the jar just fits it perfectly tight and secure. It's pretty good for me no need for domes or extra electric with a hydro cloning method. Plus it keeps each plant isolated which helps if you have issues it wont spread. Until next time be safe and take care!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Got the room finished, Now all that's left is growing. Waiting for seeds to sprout and clones to root.

Attachments

• 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 1 (6).jpg
    1 (6).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 45

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I popped a seedsman blueberry, I ran one before it wasn't what I look for in a blueberry but it was solid all around plant. So I am going to give another one a run and see how it goes.

First attempt to pop some of the 10+ year old ECSB seeds ended with a failure. I got one to start to open up but that's where it ended. They were poorly stored so won't shock me if I get 0% germ ratios still worth the shot.

This attempt I did a 5 minute pre soak in a light bleach solution.

:tiphat:

:lurk: Getting in early on this ride! :woohoo:

Thanks for dropping by!

Oh hell yeah.

In!

Gotcha thanks for tuning in.

This has all the makings of an epic grow. Count me in.

I put a lot of time and effort into my grows, so I appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy!

Fitzera

I'll be watching that blueberry, I have quite a few that I havent popped yet. I always have this feeling that seedsman genetics are lower end, but then I've been happily surprised on more than one occasion. Good luck!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Welcome back blazeoneup, when I researched into sprouting old seeds the best results I found people were having seemed to be sprouting them in worm castings.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'll be watching that blueberry, I have quite a few that I havent popped yet. I always have this feeling that seedsman genetics are lower end, but then I've been happily surprised on more than one occasion. Good luck!

Yeah as I said above it wasn't what I was looking for in terms of blueberry but it was reasonable enough and a added flavor. Never know unless you try. Thanks for stopping by.

watching on should be a good one.,luck.

Thank you :tiphat:

Welcome back blazeoneup, when I researched into sprouting old seeds the best results I found people were having seemed to be sprouting them in worm castings.

I have another 8 beans left, I soaked some in a light bleach solution earlier, If I don't get any results with those I'll give the castings a shot. Happy to be back and logging another grow. Thanks for dropping in. :dance013:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
So fresh and clean. Great set up @blazeoneup!

Thanks Mack, Glad to have you here.

Started rebuilding my scrog screens today, They are just perfectly sized for the space however too perfect because they were just the right size making them touch entirely which is to much I need to be able to move plants in and out of the grow room as needed to train and water, I made the door wide intentionally so I can grab the front 2 plants in the center out and then I can access the rest of the plants without issues.

So unfortunately my screens needed a little wiggle room, so I am resizing them removing a little off each screen so when they are in place I still have a little bit of space between them so I can move them.

I should have roots in the next week and get the first round moving along. Happy New Year Everybody it's 2020, Let's get everything we want out of this year! Until next time be safe and take care....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 30

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
:tiphat:
Watching with interest.
:lurk:

I'll try to keep it interesting :tiphat:

Subbed for the show.

Thanks for joining in GMT hope all is well in your world.

Finished the screens, Such a hassle to take 1" off each screen. Problem is I need the Tee for the stake in the center so couldn't just take 1" off a side and put it back together had to take 1/2" off both sides. :rasta:

It's just about ready!

Attachments

• b (2).jpg
    b (2).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 20