What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show me My Bog Flowers Please...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BMR harvest pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
very nice Got Bud.
1 of my all time favorites was a BOG girl I grew back around 04/05. It was from his Medley pack so not sure what it was. Originally I thought it was a bogbubble but later I found a gum leaner and the taste was total different.
This girl was short with tight buds. The buds turned a grey color as it finished and were caked up. I think the best way to describe the flavor was a sweet lavender (like a gain fabric sheet). I was thinking it was BMR. She was a nice relaxing high. I crossed it with a Sour D ibl male in 06 a cross I called Sour BOG my keeper from that cross was my absolute fav ever. Total couchlock with drool.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's 2 different phenos. First 2 pictures are the one that looked great all the way through flower but have almost no smell to her. The last is one that looks like it hates N because the fan leaves are constantly clawed. But she smells like straight bubblegum and overpowered everything else in the tent.

I'm anxious to see how they smoke, even though I did not keep the mothers around.

Americangrower

Veteran
That's 2 different phenos. First 2 pictures are the one that looked great all the way through flower but have almost no smell to her. The last is one that looks like it hates N because the fan leaves are constantly clawed. But she smells like straight bubblegum and overpowered everything else in the tent.

I'm anxious to see how they smoke, even though I did not keep the mothers around.

That claw is from the bubble. My sour bub did it as well

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That claw is from the bubble. My sour bub did it as well

It's annoying. All I could think of looking at it was, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? Your sister is quite happy, but NOOOO! You gotta be a bitch!" :moon:

Wonderful bubblegum smell though.
:muahaha:

Americangrower

Veteran
It's annoying. All I could think of looking at it was, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? Your sister is quite happy, but NOOOO! You gotta be a bitch!" :moon:

Wonderful bubblegum smell though.
:muahaha:

This was my keeper sour bubble you can see the hooks. She was over the top pink bubble gum. It's all you could smell in the flower room.
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
very nice Got Bud.
1 of my all time favorites was a BOG girl I grew back around 04/05. It was from his Medley pack so not sure what it was. Originally I thought it was a bogbubble but later I found a gum leaner and the taste was total different.
This girl was short with tight buds. The buds turned a grey color as it finished and were caked up. I think the best way to describe the flavor was a sweet lavender (like a gain fabric sheet). I was thinking it was BMR. She was a nice relaxing high. I crossed it with a Sour D ibl male in 06 a cross I called Sour BOG my keeper from that cross was my absolute fav ever. Total couchlock with drool.

So I was looking threw post of my old deleted acc and found 1 picture of the mystery Bog medley girl. The purple turns grey as she dries. Oh I miss her.
picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, Mrs. B. Any more crazy stories from the dispensary?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
4974sb_plant_largest.jpg

SourBubble BX1 circa 2004. I really miss this one. It was huge. Haha just realized that when that pic was taken I was in California. And again here I am and plants still flower back home in Finland. 15 years and not much has changed. Ps. The large fan leaves were about 30cm wide. It was a crazy plant. I miss it and the old days. Good to see that so many of us are still alive and kicking. :wave: