What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastest strains for north of 50 latitude ???

gorilla ganja

I just recieved 5 packs of Freezeland x C99 from beanhoarder and have another 5 packs on the way as we speak :)

Looking to find a piney freezeland male to do some of my own breeding with blue dream, sour diesel, and many other's.

There is a local strain here in california called purple trainwreck that is done around september 1st here at 38n. It would probably make a nice early cross with freezeland :)

I am originally from the northeast 45n so i still cherish the early finisher's. It's very nice to have a staggered harvest and it's surprising there is not many early sept strains available that are bred in california.

Let me know how the Freezeland x c99 works for you. I've heard purple trainwreck is a early finisher, but I don't think fast enough for north of 50. Anybody tried it in the far north??
Cheers GG

Limeygreen

Veteran
Richard Williams now has a strain released called Hasha, and I believe it is related to the auto affie that Reeferman used for the triple afghan slam, just speculating though. Supposed to finish half august. If he comes out with Triple afghan slam and double afghan slam they were fast finishing strains. You may look into his nigerian nightmare as it is extremely photoperiod sensitive and if vegged inside would start flowering quickly after set outside.

Highcountry

Richard Williams now has a strain released called Hasha, and I believe it is related to the auto affie that Reeferman used for the triple afghan slam, just speculating though. Supposed to finish half august. If he comes out with Triple afghan slam and double afghan slam they were fast finishing strains. You may look into his nigerian nightmare as it is extremely photoperiod sensitive and if vegged inside would start flowering quickly after set outside.

I believe it's the same genetics as reibsi's Auto afghan which may or may not be related to reefs AA. I've grown every AA cross I could find and they are dank. Very similar to the Iranian auto flower which could be a selfed version of the AA. Thanks for the info Limey.

yahooman

I believe it's the same genetics as reibsi's Auto afghan which may or may not be related to reefs AA. I've grown every AA cross I could find and they are dank. Very similar to the Iranian auto flower which could be a selfed version of the AA. Thanks for the info Limey.

it is selfed aa,brownscum stole it

gorilla ganja

Thanks for the info. will check out.

it is selfed aa,brownscum stole it

Didn't realize Auto afghan was related to Iranian Auto. I have a few crosses with Iranian auto sounds interesting.

fire mob is the real deal...if all goes well ill have some crosses ready for testing for the spring...cutting it close,but hopefully it works out on time...ill be using auto affy x something for a male most likely....something early for sure....fire mob grown inside..you get the point:tiphat:
View Image

View Image

View Image

Fire mob looks awesome. Love to try that for sure. Can you give us a smoke report. Whats the buzz like? When you get the cross ready please let me know.
Peace GG

F

fisher

i think at 53 the rcmc is a good bet,
all canadian , many early , quality stuff,

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I'm on a quest for a fast finishing outdoor strains for my area, 53 degrees north. I would like to find sativa, sativa dominate strains if possible that are not auto's. This yr. I tried 6 different strains and although I did not expect some to finish I will be lucky if any will finish properly before frost. So I am looking for first hand outdoor experience with strains that finish by mid September.
Although I prefer sativa any strains that finish by mid September will be helpful. Please post your latitude, strain, and breeder if possible.
I will be posting this also in the outdoor section but I thought I would try my Canadian brothers and sisters first.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Peace GG

Hey GG i found some interesting strains that may suite u,they are kalashnikov seeds. they are russian breeders and most of their gear is made for nothern climates from what ive read.. i however cannot find no grow info on them anywhere. check out these seeds im gonna pick up a pack of the Kalashnikov orginal.If they turn out to a bust oh well its just gonna be a tester anyways for me lol

Tuned by five years of efforts to cross breed an AK phenotype with Altai Sativa strains, Kalashnikov Original is a very strong strain with extreme resistance to the elements, mold, fungi and humidity. Kalashnikov Originals quality is reliable and stable; the crop is very fruitful and productive in terms of final product. The flowering takes 55 to 65 days and the plant is very much resistant to October cold, when the peak of the crop's blooming (if growing outdoors) takes place. Doesn't require extensive care of any sorts, just the basic stuff any grower can provide

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/breeders/kalashnikov-seeds

yahooman

rcmc is selling seeds through the forum now
hey b-rad,ive got some mob x uel that finishes late august ill be breeding with mob crosses

gorilla ganja

Anyone know how often they restock seeds at rcmc, they have many strains that have been sold out for what seems like forever.
cheers GG

potty1

Tanska 's stuff bred for Northern lats,his mighty freeze (mighty mite x freezeland) is good and very reasonably priced!!
lalas (bald monkey seeds) does some nice earlys
If you search tanska it'll lead you in the right direction.
On that site the earlywonderskunk is fab,as are the GG2 and gg3 repro.
I'm at 54 and always put out the female seeds staples as bankers but they're mid/end Oct but solid against mold.