What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your mutations

R

RNDZL

that first picture for the kali mist turned to this

that first picture for the kali mist turned to this

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

RNDZL

hgfs original misty got funny too

hgfs original misty got funny too

think it was all nute related

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

RNDZL

this seedling split into a twin no manipulation whatsoever

this seedling split into a twin no manipulation whatsoever

picture.php
picture.php

was a male got culled

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
her is my freak. thats if u wanna call it a freak as I have never seen any of my plants in the past grow like this.
most of her has only single bladed leafs.

but now she is starting to grow 3 bladed leafs.
picture.php

picture.php

TexasToker

A lot of these look like 'oops I have a huge light leak' issues.

That celery is awesome...did he purposely keep it squished, or is it a true mutant?

MediScrogs

Finally, a thread I can feel at home in. lol.

Got some celery too. The branch just leafed out the end at the start of flower, it had already stopped growing when I flipped. Now 6 weeks in, it put out some nice shoots that are actually producing some decent tops, plus a leafy flower on the terminal end. Sorry bad pic quality.

picture.php

picture.php

Another branch did the same thing on the other plant in the tote, here's the top of that, the mite damage makes it look even more mutant I guess.

picture.php

Here is a DJ Short Old Time Moonshine super freak in early flower, she was cut down at 72 days with a dry trimmed weight of 106 grams. Most who tried her complained that it was way too intense, with one good friend comparing it to doing way to much acid and heroin at the same time. AgD

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
T

turbotronic

quadfoliate?

quadfoliate?

picture.php

Ended up being a he-she but looked cool before culling it.

P

Peat

OTM found

OTM found

That's a thing of beauty, AD. :bow:

Nice show, everyone! :respect:

Great thread!

:lurk:

Last edited:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
There are many on this site that claim a "mutation", when in actuality it came from simple grower error, not genetics.

I've seen many trifoliates, to the point where I no longer consider them more than just abnormal. If you do this long enough you also know that although they may look like producers, they often time aren't and should for the most part be culled. There's always exceptions though. Like this girl here....

DSC07859.jpg

DSC09075.jpg

Get your freak on, mutants!

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
my most retarded plant ever. It never grew any bigger than this

Latest posts

Latest posts