What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

O

OHenry

My SD

My SD

My Sour Diesel.

3378Upclose.JPG

G

I've been posting this one here and there for a while, I consider her simply gorgeous, tiny though she may be. Its a VeryBerry trifoliate at 3 days. She turned out to be a he and was treated accordingly...but oh what a beautiful baby! Absolutely perfect :joint:

1562VeryBerrywhorl3-1.jpg

Flowerman

Not intended for the contest, but Gumby and Pokey are wishing you the best CC, hope all is still going ok ur way. By the way, when you get better, you really need to check out that Phantom of the Opera movie, pretty kick ass if you're into that type of music.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm feeling better (thank you) and am working on FPN now :smile: Maybe tomorrow? :wink:

This issue is exciting - much less imagery, and much MORE news. :smile:

O

OHenry

My Sour Diesel

My Sour Diesel

-This is my Sour Diesel- My favorite photo I've taken so far! :smile:

3378SD414.JPG

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE- LATER OH

G

Couldn't resist, gonna slide this one in:

1562Puna31-2.jpg

Puna Budder at 31 days flower, link in my singature, CannaChronicles :joint:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see that this thread is still going STRONG!

The concept of being able to nominate yourself OR another member's work is appealing to folks. It feels free in here! hahaha! And this way, you REALLY get the best of the best in one place.

In my travels around ICMAG.com, I've noticed MANY awesome pix that haven't been added here though!

REMEMBER!!! - you can add someone else's pix here too. The point is to collect the best of the best here. I just saw some pix from Hellinksi that are worthy, others too! Let's get em in here guys!

Go! Go get em!

:wave:
cc

O

OHenry

Sour Diesel Trichs

Sour Diesel Trichs

These are some nice Sour Diesel close-ups. Later OH

3378sdcrop2.jpg

3378UpcloseCrop.jpg