What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eulogy's TREE grow. 2 plants,2.6K.Bucket adventure

G

Hello everybody :wave:

thought id share and learn here with everyone who wants to tag along.

First of all for those who didnt see my last unfinished grow (smell problems).
you's wouldnt know that i had to totally relocate and knock up my new rooms from scratch, its been a hard long haul over the past phew months,really wish i would have had it completed earlier.,busy rat race life eh! lol.

well im proud to present my 97% completed setup, (other 3% can be done at a later date) when i can be f&5ked :D . as for now plants are ready to be started.

heres what ill be running.. (clones on the way)
2 Buckets (pure power plant)
2mtr x 1.6mtr x 2.2mtr sealed room
A/C for stable temps (29C)(25C at night)
Co2 w/controller
water chiller
humidifer w/controller (70%) (30% at night)(timer)
D/humidifer (on timer for lights out)
vertical lighting 2.2k HPS (1K MH veg) 400w fluros
vaportek 4000 for smell.
small fan for circulation (on low)
6 stage RO unit

THE BUCKETS ....

Internals

Co2 controller and other bits..

Vaportek

Humidty controller

humidifer and D/humidifer both on timers..

the control room, chiller,res and master bucket (has float valve and pump)
ballasts and A/C's compressor are above the control buckets.

I wanted to keep as much gear as possible out of the room, im here to grow trees and keep my overall plant numbers to a minium. i will be aiming to provide the best possible environment for these 2 ladies, stable temps(29C),high humidity (70%) and optimal co2 and nute levels.

want to thank Krusty :D for inspiring me to go BIG (so to speak) i really liked his concepts,took what i liked and improved what i didnt. :yes:. no stress ,good environment, constant flushes..5 on, 2 flushing...

Have ran "dry" for 2 days and im happy with how the temps and R/H have been. everythings working how i want. just waiting on the clones,i just couldnt wait anymore to share,might encourage me to get that 3% finished also :bat: ..

heres where i was at my last grow...around 10 days or so into flower..*sigh*

keep em green! :joint:

i_score

this is going to be a nice ride,great setup eulogy,it look´s very clean, and functional.good luck!! :lurk: :lurk:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Very nice job Eulogy :yes: Glad to see ya back and posting....let's hope that Vaportek does the job this run....wishing you the best of luck, brotha!

:lurk:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Eulogy :wave:
Great setup - equipment and plants, looks to be an entertaining and educational grow. You did a bang up job after the move. Pullin up a seat... :yummy:

G

Great job Eulogy, hope this one gets through to the end. Excellent comeback mate.

Stay Safe. Peace.

G

I was thinking the same thing ghost i would love to see some updates!!!!!!

hay eulogy! a fellow auzzie here! where did you pick up the vapor tek???

how much??? and whats it likee??????

ps those c02 controller arent heap either

Guvnor

:wave: Eulogy- The new set-up looks fantastic :yes: Very clean and very pro.

Really like the internals of those buckets, I assume you buy the whole bucket (net-pot, bucket n lid)? Also that the harvest master I see on the wall- Was giving these controllers a good think- how are they and what model you have?

Anyway, sorry for all the questions-just a vey impressive garden-lets hope the grennery is just as impressive :D

All the Best and G'luck matey!
Guv'nor :wave:

G

Still here

Still here

hey guys sorry for the lack of updates......truth is my clone connection fell through, so i had to order some seeds from nirvana. they did eventually arrive though instead of getting 10 i recived 6..... 0_o so ive complained..hopefully i will recive some freebies.... where im at this moment is 6 seeds planted in semi soiless pots.... early days....

BoB91,i_score,-VT-,Mr GreenJeans,AussieStix,User Name,vhGhost,THAGOAT4200 hello and thank you all for the incouragement, and hope you all tag for the rest of the show :yes: :D

drummerlars PM me and i will send you the link, took alot of searching, ended up getting it imported from NZ, cost me around 350 bucks (without cartridge) works 110% in my sealed room...as for the co2 controller, cost me bout 1k...works awesome...and the humidity controller, china. $70 bucks delivered... again PM me bro... :D allways good to see some more down under growers :wave: . show these yanks how its done round here hehe PS metallica rocks..... :headbange

Guvnor, thank you thank you.. buckets cost me $5 for the pot, $5 for the net pot and 3 bucks for the lids... the bucket and netpots fit nice though the lids are just drip trays with a hole upside down...looks neater and saves any light leak hassles...got the buckets and lids for the hydro store. lids from the hardware..as for the co2 controller its a harvest master co2 easi model...works well, just that sense of knowing they recive the right 1500 ppm level all the time instead of a timed cheaper alternative...but you pay for it...
as for the greens... first comes the slection process....will be a slow show to start...

so yeah planted now...(only 6 :cuss:) hope to find best female and strongest male so i can make some seeds and continue the best female...

thanks guys....pics when the sprout....and then onwards

keep em green

G

PS unicorn...those dripers do go through the lid, theres holes drilled in them :friends:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
so yeah planted now...(only 6 ) hope to find best female and strongest male so i can make some seeds and continue the best female...
Good luck with the seedlings bro....

Edit: just saw the clone thing fell through...i'm a poor reader most times....that sucks....clones are kind of a PITA anyways...good luck

peace

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Bitchen system Eulogy :wave: too bad the clone deal fell thru, good luck with the seedlings, hopfully you will get a couple of girls for those buckets.

70s :joint:

G

hey hey

hey hey

-VT- :wave: thanks bro, well just means im starting back where i was a couple of months back lol, though with a much better setup this time,im confident things should roll nice and smooth from here on *fingers crossed*got ALL my bases covered this time,smell,environment,etc etc... :joint:

70s_PotHead welcome and thanks for the reply :D hope you can tag along for this one ..

Well folks its not quite day 1 of veg yet though very close, they (5 of 6) beans sprouted, at the time i didnt have any R/W cubes like i ussually start them in so im pretty happy with 90% the last one could just be a straggler though we will see.. * note*the one thats n R/W i managed to dig up and transplant before deciding not to do the others* :chin:

there in semi soiless pots 30% soil 20% hydrotron then 25/25 ver and perlite.

think im going to keep the mum in this fashion,,we will see.

switched the fluros and A/C on today, 18/6 with the humidifer working well with a constant 70% RH . in a day or two when there ready the 1k MH will be switched on, ive read alot of growers saying young plants cant take big lights and to veg under fluros blah blah, i belive for tight nodes as soon as the first set of leaves opens up BAM hit em...just dont overdo it with trying to keep the light 2 inches offthe youngster.. :D like this baby!

well thats about it nothing too exciting though slow and steady eh!
im happy to announce my rooms now 100% finished now too :D pretty happy bout that too lol....took me long enough

keep em green!!!!!!! out

Latest posts

Latest posts