What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering in Bangladesh- is it time to harvest?

RMMowgli

Hello,

I am a new grower from Bangladesh. I have a White Diesel Haze Autoflowering from White label/Sensi seeds. Germinated and planted 13april19 on a 40 litre modified pot (has a lot of holes on the four sides) with coco and some different local organic compost mix. On the roof. 9 hours of direct sunlight and another 5-6 hours of ambient light. Been very hot and a few summer storms in may. Now Monsoon is here early and raining a lot once in a while. Having to move the plant to shade when the rain comes.

As you can see from the photos, the lady has started to flower, about almost 4 weeks ago. I have looked today with a photo loupe and some of the trichomes are red but they are curling a lot.

As you can imagine my question, When can i harvest?

Thanks in advance.

Mowgli

Attachments

• P1280027.jpg
    P1280027.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 42
  • P1280037.jpg
    P1280037.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 25
  • P1280041.jpg
    P1280041.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Mowgli

3 -4 weeks from that point .
When the majority of pistils are red and shriveled . Also the calyxes will swell and grow more resin .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RMMowgli

Thanks so much EB.

That sounds perfect for me. Will post a few photos again in a week to be checked by you.

Cheers.

Mowgli

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want top remove your email address. I think it's a violation of Terms of Use.

Your auto still has a ways to go....3 weeks, most likely from pics you posted.