What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dropshipping cannabis seeds business with worldwide shipping

CaptainDankness

WOW, I thought it was a business section of the forum, not a hate speech. I want to market seeds, not breed them or send them from the country that has the most restricted cannabis laws. I'm good at marketing and I love cannabis, what's wrong about that?

Do you speak Chinese? You can probably pay them for cheap knock off F2's.

Otherwise you won't be offering a service at all. We can buy seeds now even inside the USA why are we going to use your service?

I'm sure some breeders give seedbanks several packs of seeds and only pay the breeders when a pack is sold, but you don't even want to do that.

Maybe you can drop ship hemp oil from China but you ain't doing it with seeds.

marlicin

This an interesting business, but I don't know a company like that. Better buy from them and resell. Utilizing the market of cannabis could help you earn income and transport products to those who need them.

Fixer

Go for It!

Go for It!

WOW, I thought it was a business section of the forum, not a hate speech. I want to market seeds, not breed them or send them from the country that has the most restricted cannabis laws. I'm good at marketing and I love cannabis, what's wrong about that?

I'm surprised by the venom. I've been in retail and wholesale businesses and resold other peoples products with my company name on them. When i needed a rug pad to sell I didn't go out and buy or build a manufacturing facility I had the manufacturer private label the pads for me.

I wish you the best of luck.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
When I was a kid, I made my first million as a manufacturer's representative. Basically sold a bunch of stuff that wasn't mine and it was all drop-shipped.

garyw

I got a better idea than pay a highly inflated price of 10 dollars each or more for feminized seeds. I grow non femanized seeds and transplant the males somewhere else and have my own seeds for the future. My non femanized female plants are far healthier than any clone or femamized seeds and I know what I have got. I live in Oregon and possibly with grams of bud retailing less than $5.00 a gram why in hell would I pay 10 dollars or more for seeds for my personal use than what someone else grew. Life would be alot better if everyone grew their own then there would be a lot less theft and beaners would stay in Mexico.

garyw

Lester I agree with you sounds like a truck broker all they need is an office and a phone number then they can move when they sell bad seeds and are threatened to be sued. Start up again somewhere else under a different name.

garyw

I think you are full of shit Ringodoggie. Ebay did that when they ran out of customers they showed europeons how to sell American goods and have them drop shipped but like Avon dealers they never made their first million.

CaptainDankness

I got a better idea than pay a highly inflated price of 10 dollars each or more for feminized seeds. I grow non femanized seeds and transplant the males somewhere else and have my own seeds for the future. My non femanized female plants are far healthier than any clone or femamized seeds and I know what I have got. I live in Oregon and possibly with grams of bud retailing less than $5.00 a gram why in hell would I pay 10 dollars or more for seeds for my personal use than what someone else grew. Life would be alot better if everyone grew their own then there would be a lot less theft and beaners would stay in Mexico.

Well that one $10 seed could give you 2lbs of weed, but it is some bullshit. They're just seeds and one plant can make thousands!! The price is only this high because it's illegal. We don't pay that kind of money for any legal seeds and we won't be paying that once legalization. We may pay $10 or so for a good clone only though since just a little tomato plant costs like $2 at Walmart, which is really pretty stupid since you can buy like 20+ seeds for about a $1. Lol

It's probably going to suck a little at first cause we ain't going to have the variety of seeds and breeders. Once their $300 pack of seeds is only worth $5 many are going to just cash out, probably sell out to corporations if given the opportunity. Already Greenhouse, DNA and House Of The Great Gardener have already sold out to Canopy Growth.

But even if we did all grow our own the Mexicans still have plenty meth and heroin to sell us. Lol

Tranquilidade

Are you really so stupid if you think that you open an online shop and sales starts popping out of nowhere? It takes roughly 2-3 years of hard work until you break even.

One of the points of the internet was to remove the middleman who provides nothing of value except lining his own pockets. Also coming in and asking the people who breed/grow the weed, to sell him their product so he can resell it while providing nothing of value? Kind of a dick move, even in bird culture.

Last edited:

sshz

Some breeders will sell their seeds, if you have a going business/website that they can verify. Most likely, initially, you'll have to pay upfront for the seeds, until you're proven honest and worthy. There will be minimums to be met so you can expect a large initial outlay of cash. My suggestion is to leave it to the company's that have deep pockets, and find another avenue to make your fortune.....

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My honest question is: Do YOU think you can create a market for seeds that can compete with other seed market suppliers today? What’s your advantage? Have you done a SWOT analysis? House label will not likely work because the customer wants to have a direct tie with the breeder...unless you can create such a marketing storm that’s never been seen in the cannabis seed business. There are a # of wholesale to retail suppliers that play in a pretty global space. It’s probably Not TOU to even discuss since this website is affiliated with many said marketeers. What’s the angle you intend to use to differentiate? I am all for a good capitalist story.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... that mentality Humble Narrator applies to any business who intends to enter "any" market. Ya need an angle to sway people.

saluki

ICMag Donor
Look on the bright side and take in all the feedback you get in this thread, see it as market research.

I personally agree with the majority that I wouldn't patronize your business. You sound like you are financially driven and not passionate about cannabis. That is not to say that your idea wouldn't work or be successful. Why not get into something else? Why are you trying to work your way into the seed industry? Surely there are easier paths to making money.

Tranquilidade

Can you name at least one seedbank/distributor/online shop or website which had innovation, a disruptive user experience or a decent marketing campaign? They are all the same. You don't need to reinvent the wheel to be a market player. As you said in your post, if you have a different angle or offering a better advice, what makes you think you can't enter the market and grow steadily? I've been doing online marketing for many years I have proven results and all I want to do right now is to connect my skills with my biggest passion. What's wrong about that?

P.S. Apple did not invent the phone, mp3 player or personal computer.

My honest question is: Do YOU think you can create a market for seeds that can compete with other seed market suppliers today? What’s your advantage? Have you done a SWOT analysis? House label will not likely work because the customer wants to have a direct tie with the breeder...unless you can create such a marketing storm that’s never been seen in the cannabis seed business. There are a # of wholesale to retail suppliers that play in a pretty global space. It’s probably Not TOU to even discuss since this website is affiliated with many said marketeers. What’s the angle you intend to use to differentiate? I am all for a good capitalist story.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Can you name at least one seedbank/distributor/online shop or website which had innovation, a disruptive user experience or a decent marketing campaign? They are all the same. You don't need to reinvent the wheel to be a market player. As you said in your post, if you have a different angle or offering a better advice, what makes you think you can't enter the market and grow steadily? I've been doing online marketing for many years I have proven results and all I want to do right now is to connect my skills with my biggest passion. What's wrong about that?

P.S. Apple did not invent the phone, mp3 player or personal computer.

And ask again, what’s the angle. Not trying to be harsh. Just curious. Apple invented the features that you didn’t know you needed until you realized you couldn’t live with out em. Damn em but true.

Cleaned8272727

Wow. You all ragging on the guy hardddd. Not like he invented dropshipping to make a quick buck, dropshipping is a legitimate service that's existing in many other industry. You're acting like he's trying to scam you.

With that said OP, I would never use your service. I try to stay away from that white label shit because you don't know where the seeds came from. My most recent Seedsman purchase came with a free pack of fem SSH X OG and while I'm interested in the cross, the fact that I searched and found that those seeds were white label and sold in bulk by various seed banks made me want to throw them away. Some people might like it though, but I think white label seeds should only be given as freebies not sold imo