What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

iso: Cannatonic #4 (a/k/a Cannatonic X)

Any Michiganers growing on here? I'm hunting for a cut of the Cannatonic X pheno that tested crazy high for CBD at one of the Michigan cups.

You see, my mother is wheelchair bound and has been for many years, she has what the doctors are calling an "array of autoimmune disorders" and the only thing they have ever done is throw opiates at it (which they refuse to even do anymore) so obviously medical cannabis is something she is interested in, especially after I showed her the documentary Leaf about the woman & her husband that put her rhematoid arthritis into remission using only fresh juiced cannabis...that combined with all of the anecdotal evidence of FECO allowing patients to completely cease their use of methotrexate for autoimmune disorders. (They literally quit their chemo therapy with great success). However, my mom has a very anxiolitic reaction to THC so a strain as high in CBD as the Cannatonic #4 pheno for juicing & FECO is definitely the route we need to start taking...I just can't find this pheno, presently.

Thank you for helping in the search.

Last edited:

DemonTrich

Veteran
I passed that cut out to many many growers. I did not continue to grow it, as it's way cheaper for me to get cbd isolate (99.6% pure cbd isolate, with COA and lab results) vs grow a plant.

anon710

does great gardener still have seeds of it available? you would probably find what you need in 1 or 2 packs. He was also doing some newer seed runs of most his strains with high cbd.

anon710

I actually heard he has a Cannatonic IBL called Highlo that maintains a 20:1 ratio in 94% of seed popped.

Might be my only option, at this point.

I heard about those seeds. I like gg's gear and he a good guy.

I have a few moms of his cannatonic, and barb. The barb is a real good quick producer. Unfortunately on the other side of the boarder from you guys so cant share :(