What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Mr Brunch,
I know those cheesedog stenches very well,,,

mr.brunch

Veteran
Very nice Mr Brunch,
I know those cheesedog stenches very well,,,

Smelling interesting!

Some nighttime day 18 shots of the two... I’ll get some of the four tomorrow

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
I agree looking great brother should be a good harvest
Thanks mate, a good harvest is needed right now... this medicine gets expensive when I’m run out!! They seem to be stacking up well, and the orange hairs are starting to show
The smells are increasing, and have a sharp almost diesel smell, but much more interesting.
Hey bro
Looking good
Nice update

Peace
Cheers ojd- looking like another winner here. All 6 are looking good and healthy- can’t wait!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Checking in at day 44 for the four, oranging and swelling up nice and quick... absolutely stinking now- unmistakable chem twang + cheesy edge and a smooth, creamy, fruity smell in the background, almost like some gelato crosses I’ve done.... but the chem / cheese overrides this.
Here they are

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 36 for the two
Looking well, I gave them a nice feed just before this photo... stinking proper and stacking up.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate
The four are down, day 60, stinking until the end... wasn’t able to get any harvest pictures but I’ll get some dry shots up soon.
The other two are on day 45 and chunking up well, I’ll get some pics of them later on .. chem smell is winning, but there is a little fruit in there too :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’ve just had a joint of a tester branch taken a week ago.. Fck in hell this is a strong bit of tackle.
For a start, I made the mistake of rolling it in the kitchen to take outside, which has stunk the whole house out :biggrin:
Smells very chem, with a little bit of fruit which is also how it tastes, with a nice spicyness on the exhale.
Onset very fast, head and body taken care of... could easily go and lie down right now. I can see this making me forget things.
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 47 for the two, looking good and smelling bad! (In a good way, of course)
Here they are
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php