What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets take a SMOKE RIDE!~~

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, look at them kush leaves on the lemon, im so jealous :joint:

a lot of variation in the seeds from the original huh, they look nothing like her but this one looks promising

13216IMG_0687.JPG

doin an awsome job though.

G

UPDATE

UPDATE

Flowering 15/16 days now

Local strainage!!!!:

superskunk from weedfarmer

haze from weedfarmer

Lemon kush, single clone, this is kinda an experiment

Lemon kush

2 lemon kush growing from seed on 13 days pre flower, any burn is where i let them touch a floro for a day or 2 on accident, pheno 1

pheno 2

and some bog medly in the pots, 3 cups are gypsys gum freebie

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats your ph? what have you fed them how much and when last. looks like it could be a few things

G

5.0-6.0 going in and 6.0 coming out. i feed them every other watering, sometimes 2 waterings in a row if they look like they need it. the spots showed around the 8th, after a feeding from the 6th, watered them on the 9th, fed again on the 11th. They get 4 TB big bloom, 1 TB liquid karma, 1 ts calmag, 1 TB sweet, 1 TB tiger bloom, 1/4 ts open sesame. every 3rd feeding or so i jack up the big bloom to 1/2 cup, these are all parts per gallon. Possibly the open sesame is adding too much N and K to lock out cal? Ive run this same formula with great results minus the open sesame. The growth doesnt seem stunted at all on the plants affected either. They just seem a different shade, yeah, they are all clones of the same mother.

Last edited:
G

and anyone viewing, wanna take a crack at guessing what the bog medley are. the 5 green pots in this pic are from bogs most recent medley that was available at seedbay. the 3 in the cups are, as i said, the freebie, gypsys gum(somangoxbubblegum)

B

Brother_Monk

Garden is looking stellar! I think the big one on top is bogglegum(Nl#5XBubblegum) The 3 smaller ones on the left I bet are BMR. The last one on the bottom right I would have to throw out a good guess...sweeetcindy99.... Just my .02 :joint: Good show, I'll be watching for sure!

G

looked kind of like calcium issue to me but im no expert :confused:

looking very good, your dried local strains look pretty nice. not that the others dont :joint:

G

i read calcium def can be caused by too much N, i think thats my problem, been feeding them like 9-11 N lol. I just talked to the guy at the hydro shop, he sold me on some "HYGROZYME" well see if it helps.

Brother Monk, thanks for the compliment!!! I try so hard !!! I think the medley i got had bmr, bogbubble and bogglegum, but i could be wrong. The one you think is cindy is retarded looking lol, its all mutated or something.

Lorax, thanks for the input, i agree with you on the calcium issue. The dried local is a lot nicer than the others, maybe about tied with the lemon kush. It's too totally different buzzes tho, i just tend to be in the mood for the local more :)

G

update

update

Day 24 Flower

Locality!

super skunk

haze

Lemon kush

lemon kush flowered from clone in a small pot

and my latest arrival

Last edited:

Heavy Chevy

Very cool man, the plants are looking awesome! 24 days flower those are starting to look really frosty and fattening up already mine are a few days behind and i wish they looked like that. Keep up the good work bro.

G

HC! what up, yours aint shabby and by the way the ones that look way far a long are from clone :) My babies from seed are just now showing first signs of frost

Heavy Chevy

Haha I got ya now. All of mine are from seed so its no wonder cuz you got a bit of a headstart. I thought I was doing something wrong :pointlaug Keep it green and stay safe. :joint:

G

more pics

more pics

day 27 before lights on:

shot of room:

Haze

Lemon kush

super skunk

local stuff

enjoy!

!PeAcE!

looks splendid which ones your favorite smoke, yeilder etc? and im curious to see the rez strains they should be pretty exciting

G

damnit i had a nice reply and i dont wanna type it again lol :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

ok, Peace, thanks for stopping by :) and the compliments. The local strain is my favorite, 65-75 day flowering time, sweet and chunky and its got a really nice sativa effect in the high which makes it awesome weed to go out on, go to work on, whatever, but too much and your on the couch too lazy to flip the channel.
It's also the heaviest yielder, average about 110g a plant.

anything else, lemme know!

RingoStar

Wow looking nice there tommy. Hows the smell? Do you run a carbon scrubber? Oh, and how much do you expect to yeild?

Keep up the awesome work.

~r

Heavy Chevy

Damn bro those plants are looking amazing. Fantastic bud development for how old they are. Keep up the good work man.

Chevy

Latest posts

Latest posts