What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Growrhiz :)

Excellent news, please keep updated with your progresses too!
Best wishes!

K

KJB

Day 37 (Day 14 12/12)

10jojPJ.jpg

2A2xSNr.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update KJB :)

Glad to see her filling up the space effectively.
Best wishes for the flowering!

ULMW

Lovely all that space! She is going to fill it all in and want some yoyos and support sticks ! Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Getting bigger and bigger KJB!
Excellent vigor and branching, glad to see her already flowering.

nksv

can't wait for the smoke report! I've been massively enjoying the opposite version Panama/Malawi so much. Must trying the MxP also!

G

At last,we have 5-tip leaves again ! :woohoo: I should probably have also transplanted to some fresh soil to help with the reveg,but I will put her in a 7 lt pot this weekend.

osXXSzk.jpg
P7Gbk3h.jpg
4LZlYNb.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd :)

How is your revegged Malawi x Panama doing after the transplant and after a few weeks of new growth ?

G

Hi Dubi!She is in early flower now and already resinous!The mom was uber frosty so this is no surprise.I have to say that I am really impressed with the quality of flowers I got from the mother that was flowered under increasing photoperiod for just 5 weeks!Terpenes and effect as well are top notch.I hope I can try it closer to full potential this time.

ZB0axG4.jpg
6liKiJ8.jpg
YjSISjN.jpg

G

I moved her to the spot where her mom was (aawh...) .Truth is this is the best spot and I want a the most from this gal.
RLegjEm.jpg
GR8rChU.jpg
rnxYmob.jpg
BeAtRLv.jpg

orfeas

Veteran
oye uncle spare a nug or two for an ol fruit when the time comes, if you please...is this the elite or goddess?

:tiphat:orfeas