What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cut etiquette?

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Thanks homie!! Just saying how I feel. I never thought I would have the cuts I do. Then one day, the fortune of the Glue was handed to me.(that and the forum cut) I have been paying it forward every since.

Making someone's dreams come true for $5 is one of the best feelings you can get. All this bullshit about security risks, are from the dudes that feel they are better than everyone else, and don't need to share, what was gifted to them. Pretty sure 100% of the guys that run multiple clone only's didn't find them, themselves.

i hear ya there about the security risk(hence ya never can be to careful),especially if ya outLaw status and not in a med/legal state...i could see the legal side, and hell if ya want 5 on it..LOL,count me in thats for sure..LOL

im hopeing to join the gorilla family sooner then later,im anxiously and fingers crossed waiting...to hear back from a fellow ic mag member(see ALMOST good things come to those who wait)...LOL

well good on you doubleogtripleog for spreading the love and shareing thats awesome on your end dude,for sure!!!...man i love when cube says, "whats up double og..triple og"...thats the shit...nothing like the first one,but still a fuckin good one...be safe everyone...

bucketswithsoil

I don't know about this forum but I know others that have a post limit to pm and some can tell if you rack up the post limit in one day and have a time limit as well. I really hope this thread hasn't givin a shit load of people the bright idea to start begging for cuts

gotta.have.50posts to receive and or send a PM...and begging for cuts,LOL
this wont get like.that,mods will.shut it down...if ya wanna seeing begging for cuts,go browse thru the gg#4 thread...aye,aye,aye
beggers get nothing on this forum,im almost sure of that...
:tiphat: :smoker: :scripture: :nanana:

shegrows

gotta.have.50posts to receive and or send a PM...and begging for cuts,LOL
this wont get like.that,mods will.shut it down...if ya wanna seeing begging for cuts,go browse thru the gg#4 thread...aye,aye,aye
beggers get nothing on this forum,im almost sure of that...
:tiphat: :smoker: :scripture: :nanana:

Did i asked somebody? I don't know nothing about you, and when i start my journal you can see the plants i have, i dont have to had these cut's for smoking good (indica) weed. Normaly, when i see the gg#4 cut i wanna have it, aren't we same in this point?:biggrin:
We have more sativa cuts arround, and the gdp and og#18 is my first 100% indica i grow. Take a look at the jaggen cut, high is mostly sativa, grows realy fast, massive yield and best sativa quality. Flowering time 76 days. I smoked a lot time only sativa, now i start with indicas in my portfolio. cuts are legal in my country, we can buy them online and in the store, completly legal. We call them stecklinge, on the web you find a lot of cut stores.

bucketswithsoil

Did i asked somebody? I don't know nothing about you, and when i start my journal you can see the plants i have, i dont have to had these cut's for smoking good (indica) weed. Normaly, when i see the gg#4 cut i wanna have it, aren't we same in this point?:biggrin:
We have more sativa cuts arround, and the gdp and og#18 is my first 100% indica i grow. Take a look at the jaggen cut, high is mostly sativa, grows realy fast, massive yield and best sativa quality. Flowering time 76 days. I smoked a lot time only sativa, now i start with indicas in my portfolio. cuts are legal in my country, we can buy them online and in the store, completly legal. We call them stecklinge, on the web you find a lot of cut stores.

WHOA my friend...i never implied YOU were asking,beggin,wanting anything...i was just generalizing,how if this thread gets to "where can i obtain,get,score this and that",it will get.shut down...thats all buddy, :biggrin: of course we all want the best of the best chronic wise,thats plain simple..again wasnt implying you were asking for anything...

on the other hand,i will say this,once ya get that PM from someone and they let ya know,that you will be.kept in mind and or are in line...man its like little kid at.Christmas!!!! :bow: :headbange

shegrows

WHOA my friend...i never implied YOU were asking,beggin,wanting anything...i was just generalizing,how if this thread gets to "where can i obtain,get,score this and that",it will get.shut down...thats all buddy, :biggrin: of course we all want the best of the best chronic wise,thats plain simple..again wasnt implying you were asking for anything...

on the other hand,i will say this,once ya get that PM from someone and they let ya know,that you will be.kept in mind and or are in line...man its like little kid at.Christmas!!!! :bow: :headbange

I dont understand all, only that your cool with my and i with you:biggrin::huggg:

mufinman

I once did get such a PM but was too PARINOID to think it was real, figured it was LEO and did not reply.

Oh well, I'm going to CA soon. I'll talk to a friend there to help establish residency b4 I get there.

shegrows

Does anybody know the gg#4 seeds from elev8? It will be hard to find somebody how give me a cut, so i wanna find a gg#4 pheno

shegrows

Does anybody know the gg#4 seeds from elev8? It will be hard to find somebody who divid with me, so i wanna find a gg#4 pheno.

S

sourpuss

Some peeps r generous some want tradsies. Understand that thats all against the rules. And u might get kicked out of here.

Like someone already said pop seeds find keepers, send in freebies or server fund or bail fund beans. Get trust in the community.

Also imo the best quickest way is thru cannabis events where you meet people aand smoke with people.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good point SP... If I understand correctly (you said cuts were called stecklinge) you're in Austria.. maybe plan a trip to Amsterdam for the IC Cup in April?... I always meet some very cool people there :)