What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forums layout changed?!?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Forum gone all stretched and weird- text all down left hand side
Is it just me??

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Very strange... Making the threads really stretched , takes forever to scroll down!! Making some posts look like novels.

atk7

I'm getting same stretch view on android also. It is very pronounced in portrait orientation but is better in landscape but still displays differently than it was.

Heusinomics

If this was an update or change in the site, it did not work right!...

Hope it's not causing too much headache on the support side. Big up to pink and all the mods and support crew, we appreciate u!

But I too am eagerly waiting for my fav site to return to its easy scrolling ways.
Peace n happy growing all ;D

billycw

Veteran
Same here but made it much better by going to the top of the page and changing where it says "You are viewing our:" from "Full site" to "Mobile site". Changed a bit but is not all stretched out, hope it helps.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Same here but made it much better by going to the top of the page and changing where it says "You are viewing our:" from "Full site" to "Mobile site". Changed a bit but is not all stretched out, hope it helps.

Thanks man, that's saved my eyes a bit.

Def needs fixin tho people

Scrappy-doo

For me on an android, the layout seems ok but a little different, but I'm unable to finger spread to expand the screen and my fat fukin fingers keep hitting the wrong links.

Latest posts

Latest posts